Two Often Switched Across Email Clients: The two most extensively used email management applications are IBM Lotus Notes and Microsoft Outlook. These email programs are often switched across owing to the varied feature set and different benefits both these email clients offer.
Common Causes for Migrating from Notes to Outlook: These have been listed after carefully surveying and observing the most common reasons why many users transfer email information and Migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook:
• Using Lotus Notes is comparatively much tougher than using Outlook. This lures towards Lotus Notes to Outlook migration
• If Notes in used office and Outlook at home, then migrating from Notes to Outlook helps to access office email information at home
• If Notes in used at home and Outlook in office, then Lotus Notes to Outlook migration helps to access Lotus Notes email information collected from home PC in Outlook (in the system used in office)
• Job switch with Outlook environment in the new place unlike Notes in previous one. Migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook to keep viewing previous Notes email information in Outlook in the new company.
• Employer wants to change the email client from Notes to Outlook and you need your old email data so you Migrate Notes to Outlook.
• Discontentment with using a single email platform (Lotus Notes) throughout when there is a better option in the form of Outlook
How to Migrate from Lotus Notes to Outlook? Below is a step-by-stop guideline that will make the process to migrate from Lotus Notes to Outlook easier for you:
1) First do an online hunt for the available conversion options (third-party tools to migrate Notes to Outlook).
2) Settle on the option you find the best out of the rest. You can do this by trying product demos. Most companies provide free demo versions of their products like SysTools Export Notes software is available in its free demo version.
3) Purchase the tool to perform Notes to Outlook migration process.
4) Run the software on your screen and follow the successive migration steps to migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook. You can use SysTools Export Notes software to migrate Lotus Notes NSF files to Microsoft Outlook PST files.
5) Save the converted Microsoft Outlook PST file (converted from Lotus Notes NSF file) to your system. The converted PST file/files will have all the email information that you required to be transferred from your original Lotus Notes NSF files.