Finding a car contract hire company to is an ideal way for anyone who runs their own business to secure the use of a new vehicle. Finance deals, or buying a new car outright, is extremely expensive. By leasing you can save money and still have that new car.
You need to first find a car contract hire company who will lease you the vehicle. The lease will usually run for between 24 and 60 months. You will then have the option to buy the car from the contract hire company or give it back. Then you are free to take out another car on a new lease. That is the basics of car leasing. Here are seven tips on finding the leasing company for you:
1) Take advantage of the competition and shop around for the company that will offer you the best possible deal. The internet is a good place to start as you commence your search.
2) Try and find a car contract hire company which comes with a good track record (plenty of customer testimonials), one that you can trust and are happy to deal with.
3) Compare the monthly leasing charges and don't forget that a deposit has to be paid. So take the deposit into account when looking for the best deal.
4) Decide the length of lease you want for the car. If you want to regularly have the use of a new vehicle, a shorter deal may be best for you.
5) The monthly amount you pay during the lease is sometimes dependent on the annual mileage you have signed up for. If you exceed that mileage there will be extra charges. If you think that figure may change during the period of the lease, find a company that will allow you to alter it.
6) Check to see if the car contract hire company will deliver the vehicle to you at the beginning of the lease, and whether they will collect it at its end.
7) Find a company which offers money saving extras, such as the road tax being paid for you or free breakdown insurance.
These seven tips on finding a car contract hire company will hopefully help you secure your new car while saving you money.