You probably know that you need to sell your houses fast to keep good cash flow and profit potential. When flipping deals, you must find buyers with cash to buy your properties. Here are a few ways to find cash buyers for your houses: 1) Build a buyers list Regardless of where potential buyers come from, you must send them to your website to view property details.
You must make sure they provide their name and email before accessing property details. Next time you are selling a property, you will probably just send them and email and get a quick sale.
A good real estate investing website that permits you to activate a squeeze form to collect name and email before they can view property details will be very handy in this. Such a website is suggested at the bottom of this article.
2) Sources on the internet In todays world, you must advertise your properties online. An excellent place to advertise is Craigslist.com. Again, your goal must be to get them to view all property details from your website directly. Of course, even though they may not necessary be buyers for your properties, they will probably join your buyers list and maybe buy your next property.
3) Newspapers My first buyers list was built from newspaper advertising. advertise houses for sale in your local newspapers. Provide your website address in place of your phone number.
Of course, you want them to join your buyers list as they come to view the properties you have for sale on your website.
4) Local meetings This is one of the fastest ways to get cash buyers for your properties in your local area. I always make sure I get as many business cards as possible, and always ask them if I can put them in my buyers list so they can receive a list of the wholesale properties I have for sale.
They always say yes.
These investors mostly have cash ready to buy the next good deal they find.
5) Responding to local classifieds Call all We Buy Houses ads posted in your local newspapers and magazines. Call all investor related ads in your local newspapers and magazines. Tell them you buy houses and regularly wholesale cheap deals to other investors.
They will be keen to give you their contact information so they receive your deals as soon as you get them.
6) Networking with professionals Chances are you come across lots of houses for sale that you cannot buy because the owners are looking for retail prices. I am sure you come across people selling houses you cannot buy because they retail price. Refer these houses to realtors. Send these deals to realtors. Refer such deals to a realtor. Pass these deals to a realtor. In turn, they will refer deals they come across that they cannot sell to you.
Mortgage brokers can also refer deals to you if you send them business. With these few sources, you are likely to sell your houses fast and get that cash flow going.