*This article is sponsored by www.Maine-File-For-Divorce.com
Looking for a do-it-yourself divorce? Get your downloadable forms at http://www.Maine-File-For-Divorce.com
If your divorce involves complex issues, you should seek an attorney or other professional to assist you. Examples of complex issues include:
Assets and Debts
* One spouse transferring assets to themselves without permission
* An unequal division of assets
* Assets being sold without permission
* The possibility of hidden assets
* Valuing stock options and pension plans which require a certain length of employment
* Excessive debt
* Considering bankruptcy
* Immediate threat of harm to you or your children
* One spouse does not agree that a child is theirs
* You and your spouse cannot agree to divide property or decide on the best interest for your children, even after numerous attempts
* Active military service
* Failure to agree on a date of separation
* One spouse putting the other through school or training
If you want a do-it-yourself divorce, I'm not going to stop you. In fact, I am even going to help you. Because we've put together a resource area with all the forms, and a list of all the mistakes you don't want to make if you go to court without representation.
But I am going to tell you - there is an easier way. One where you can pay a fraction of the cost of hiring a lawyer the traditional way - and yet you still get the peace of mind of knowing that you've got an attorney in your corner if you have a question, or if things get sticky.
This web-based divorce package is not for everyone. But if you and your spouse are in agreement that it is in everyone's best interest to move on, and you need it done quickly, easily, and for a lot less money that the cost of doing it the traditional way - this is your solution.
Visit www.Maine-File-For-Divorce.com for more information.
When you know you are ready to move on with life - you want your divorce done right, quickly, and affordably. But you don't want to go it alone. Get the peace of mind of knowing we've got you covered with a web-based divorce package.
Visit www.Maine-File-For-Divorce.com for more information or call 207-358-4278 to get the forms and the support you deserve.