This article website was created to provide you with information about Buffalo Wings. In my opinion, it is important to make the facts easily available to my readers. We put in hours of investigation into our articles before we promote and distribute them. It is very noticeable that our articles are not written like most articles, because we prefer to show a listing of important facts. We have found that by displaying a list of facts, rather than traditional paragraphs, the reader gets more out of the article.
There has been a lot of time, energy and effort that has gone into researching the facts presented in this article. These facts are being displayed below. The facts that we have come across will help you. Most of you will find our facts a good starting point as you continue researching:
1. Even though boneless Buffalo wings are made with healthy white meat chicken, they are usually deep fried and drenched in hot sauce laced with butter.
2. Buffalo wings are spicy and true, accompanied by a terrific blue cheese dip and crunchy carrot sticks for some cool relief.
3. Heat and messy sauce is what Buffalo Wings are all about.
4. Buffalo wings are chicken while hawk wings are the shank of a pig.
5. Buffalo wings are a staple snack food for social gatherings, whether it is a sporting event or casual party.
6. Buffalo wings are now an item in the national food culture and it would be difficult to identify regions where they were eaten in greater proportions than others.
7. Buffalo wings are an appetizer served in restaurants and at social gatherings.
8. Traditional Buffalo wings are a dish consisting of deep fried chicken wings tossed in a combination of melted butter and ketchup.
BRIEF PAUSE -- I hope you are enjoying this piece so far. It ought to prove incredibly useful whether your actual search is about Buffalo Wings or other related topics. Below are other less interesting facts that we have found to help you:
1. According to figures from Pizza Hut, Buffalo wings have grown into a $400 million category with a 20% growth rate, which represents a lot of money in the $18 billion a year US pizza industry.
2. A Buffalo wing, hot wing, chicken wing or wing is a chicken wing section (drummette or flat) that is traditionally fried un-breaded and then coated in sauce.