Duluth Dentist, Dr. Bill Williams: Acclaimed Atlanta Dental Care
Duluth Dentist, Dr. Bill Williams is one marketplace leader who operates with a spirit of excellence in everything he is involved with, from his dental practice to local and world wide outreaches to marketing online.
Dr. Williams owns and operates one of the most acclaimed dental practices in the country, Suwanee Dental Care. After 23 great years in Stone Mountain and two years building their new practice in Suwanee, they continue with a State-of-the-Art dental practice at the corner of Suwanee Dam Road and Peachtree Industrial Blvd, in the state of Georgia.
Dr. Bill Williams is accomplished in implant and sedation dentistry, neuromuscular dentistry, laser dentistry, orthodontics, TMJ therapy, dental surgery,oral and periodontal surgery, endodontics and complex reconstruction cases.
What really separates Dr. Williams from the rest of those in the dental field is the way he serves his patients with compassion and understanding. Since 1975, his gifts as a doctor and godly man has touched thousands of lives, all over the world!!
The vision and mission statement shares the heart of Duluth Dentist, Dr. Williams and his precious wife Sheila:
* To create smiles people love through out the Southeastern USA with comprehensive, comfortable, state-of-the-art dentistry and…
* To offer love, hope and light to seekers in all nations through dental mission experiences.
To glorify God by being the best dental practice in Georgia by…
1) Delivering quality and excellent dentistry in a timely manner to discriminating individuals.
2) Keeping up-to-date with our continuing education and state-of-the-art equipment.
3) Creating a home-like practice environment that both staff and patients love.
4) Addressing the needs of local and international groups in need through dental missions.
5) Providing a rewarding career to career-minded dental professionals.
6) Listening to the needs and wishes of patients of all ages, backgrounds, and socio-economic status.
7) Offering comprehensive, comfortable, complete dentistry to all patients.
8) Mentoring with our team to allow each member to become fully trained, competent and able to handle the expectations of their fellow team members.
It is no wonder Suwanee Dental Care was voted "Voted " Gwinnett's Favorite in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010!!" by Gwinnett Magazine.
Mission Work At Home And Abroad
Dr. Bill Williams has some amazing displays of compassion in his involvement with the Atlanta Extreme Makeover Team including the "Deserving Diva Smile Makeovers"; and with the Kenya Medical Outreach, Inc. group which involves annual missions trips to Kenya.Testimonies from both of these outreaches will warm your heart!
"It was amazing to hear the life change that has been birthed out of this smile makeover contest," said Dr. Williams. "We know that a new smile can make a huge impact on someone's life and we see that every day in the eyes of our patients."
To hear the stories of these ladies from the beginning and each step of the way on, with a more in depth level, is incredible.
You can follow the progress of the Deserving Diva makeovers as they put blog posts up on Suwanee Dental Care blog sites, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Dental Missions Overseas
The many mission trips Dr. Bill and Sheila Williams take are really inspiring with pictures, past trip stories, and testimonies all found inside Suwanee Dental Care's website.
Dr. Bill Williams leads the dental corps to build the dental clinic and serve the needs of the local population of 30,000 that surround the clinic in Olmekenyu.
Local people would get word about the dental clinic in Morijo, and would walk, often from 10 or 20 km to get to the clinic.
The Growing Mission:
* Build a medical clinic (begun 2000).
* Partner with the nearest government hospital in Narok.
* Provide clean drinking water well.
* Build a dental clinic
* Start a school (completed 2004).
* Start a church (completed 2001).
* Buy land to develop the market to support the clinics (completed 2002).
* Train local people to staff the clinics (2 nurses employed as if 2004).
* Bring expert help from the USA to assist in the clinics.
* Teach basic hygiene (begun 2004).
* Begin a Bible Institute (begun 2003).
* Bring "Walk to Emmaus" to Kenya (First walk of Tembea na Yesu was June 2004 in Sotik).
* Expand to additional communities (Olmekenyu in 2000, Sotik in 2002, Morijo in 2002).
One thing you'll notice when dropping into the Suwannee web site is one of the "most information-laden web site in dentistry."
Dr. Williams has been a long time student of internet marketing in addition to all his other activities, and it shows by his work online from Social Media, to Videos on YouTube, to Blogger Blogs, Facebook and Twitter.
No doubt, Duluth dentist, Dr. Bill Williams has learned the key behind DTC Ministry Marketing's passion of harnessing the power of the internet for promotion and profits, all the while leading with a spirit of excellence!