It is naturally to have a role model at young age. The idols influence on young peopleís behavior, on the way they speak or dress, affect on the acts they take, the choices they makeÖ Basically the term role model refers to the positive role models, but in praxis is not always like that, for example the celebrities often choose to build an image of a rebel and young people find it more attractive than the image of lamblike person that speaks about peace in the world.
When we speak about role models, the term is also related with idolatry that describes only the bad side of its meaning. It is little bit immature for an adult to believe blindly in some ideology, unconditionally bonding with the subject of his worship. It seems like helpless connecting to character from the favourite rpg games, but actually choosing a good role model could give many benefits in life, if you choose wisely. If a person is influenced correctly, the role model could help become better and inspire to make a difference. Here are some steps how to choose good role model.
- A good role model is a person that knows who he is, he doesnít pretend that he is someone else, just to be good for other people. Find a person who has a lot of confidence in his abilities, someone who is down will bring you down too.
- Find someone who is kind and can interact well with people, someone that doesn't always take credit for what he does.
- Itís good to be someone who appreciate uniqueness and who is similar to you in some kind of way. Maybe itís about the person you want to be but itís desperate to try to be something that is opposite of your own nature. It should be someone that makes you feel good about being yourself, you should not compare with him wishing you were prettier. Emulate him, but put your own individuality into the things he does.
- Look for someone who lives his life the way you would like to. If you want to be a famous musician, your role model could be someone who is successful at playing or composing.
- True role model are those who possess the qualities that we would like to have and those who have affected us in a way that makes us want to be better people. We often don't recognize our true role models until we notice our own personal growth and progress.
- Your role model doesn't have to be a real person, or someone who is alive. It may be a character from a book. If you need an advice ask your self "What would he/she do in my position?"
And last, you should be aware that some poorly chosen role models may direct you to a wrong place where you donít want to be, so be careful.
For more informations visit our site http://www.myfreerpggames.com/