You hear every day on TV, read in the newspapers or on internet about the importance of eating healthy natural food. The fact is that when we go shopping for food it can be difficult to determine the things that are best to eat. We often hesitate whether to take this or that apple or tomato and not so often we are sure that weíve made the right choice.
Experts suggest that we need to eat food labelled as "organic" that indicates on some information about the quality as limited use of chemicals and pesticides. The fact is that you don't have to buy organic to eat well - natural foods are a very good alternative, without the hefty price tag. By natural food means foods made of simple, familiar ingredients that you can identify that came from the earth, not from a factory so the nutritional value is preserved. Also you should look for words like local and seasonal because that signifies that you are eating things when and where they supposed to be eaten. It's natural to know and consume what is grown and caught near you.
Now when you know how to choose your food, we are going to point you at the top 10 natural foods that should be eaten. You are what you eat and your life is not just one of the cooking games.
- As a great source of proteins, vitamin E, and calcium, we recommend you almonds. They also prevent from heart diseases, help decrease cholesterol and can help with weight maintenance and loss.
- The apricots, fresh or dried, are also a "super food". They are very rich in fiber, full of potassium, and low in calories.
- Maybe you are trying to avoid eating chocolate, but you must know that chocolate and cocoa are the source of powerful antioxidants that help fight diseases. Taking them in reasonable quantities help you to lower blood pressure and improve blood flow-plus. Also here is the effect of a better as an added bonus.
- Cucumbers are principally composed of water. They are mineral rich, full of potassium, phosphorus, and vitamins A and C, but low in saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium.
- Figs are an excellent source of dietary fibre, as well as calcium.
- Maybe you donít like so much green bean but you should know that it is an excellent dietary supplement. Itís low in sodium, saturated fat, and cholesterol but high in fibre, iron, and other vitamins and minerals.
- Hazelnuts are rich in vitamin B6 and E, provide protection against many diseases, including heart disease.
- Probably you didnít know that lemons are one of the top detoxifying foods that help fight degenerative diseases, thanks to their diuretic qualities and antioxidants
- Red Peppers actually have more vitamin C than an orange, provide a great energy boost and serve as an antioxidant, fighting disease.
- Yogurt is an excellent source of protein and calcium, helps to improve digestion and boost immunity, and increases your body's ability to absorb other beneficial vitamins and minerals.
For more informations visit our site http://www.play-cooking-games.com/links.php