Part of what makes moving to a new city or neighborhood fun is discovering things that you can enjoy with family and friends when you live there. While it's important to find a house that will technically be a good investment because of the local economy, the trend of real estate valuation in the area, and more, it's also important to think about the personal value of the property.
For example, if you're thinking of buying Glendale real estate, finding out what can make living in the area fun and memorable for the family can be a great way of increasing the personal value of the property to you. Here are a few things that you can look forward to when you live in the city of Glendale, Arizona:
1. Water World Safari - This is one of the most popular water parks in the city. It's a great place for people of different ages to hang out and have clean, wholesome, family-friendly fun.
2. Great Skate Glendale - Retro lovers are in for a treat when they visit this indoor roler skating rink. Old-style light show, great music, great food at the snack bar, lots of hours of fun.
3. Sahuaro Ranch Park - A historic park which was built in the 1890's. The house on the property has been converted into a museum which has several artifacts pertaining to Glendale's history and the city's contribution to the history of the state. There are also several exhibits and guided tours throughout the year to make the experience even more fun and educational.
4. Golf courses - People who love playing golf will be pleased to know that they will be living in a city where there are several golf courses in different districts. There's the Paseo Racquet Club at the Sahuaro District, the Glen Lakes Municipal Golf Course at the Barrel District, the Bellair Golf Club at Deer Valley, and more.
5. The Annual Glendale Chocolate Festival - Glendale has something fun in store for chocolate lovers in the city. Every February of each year, Glendale hosts a chocolate festival featuring wares from some of the best chocolate makers of the city. Join the fun and festivities of the festival and enjoy treats such as chocolate cheesecakes, chocolate pizzas, and more.
6. Glendale Glitter and Glow - It's a fun and wholesome block party for the whole family. Glendale puts up a stunning light show using over 1.5 million lights plus beautiful, glowing hot air balloons to celebrate the festivities. Glendale Glitter and Glow shows last a few weeks from December to January.
7. Catlin Court Antique District - Glendale also has something wonderful in store for antique lovers. The Catlin Court district is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and is also known as Arizona's Antique Capitol because of the number and quality of antique shops in the district.
These are just some of the things you can look forward to even as you look at Glendale homes for sale. Living here is a lot of fun and it can be a very enriching experience for the family.