There are countless ideas for wonderful baptism gifts with many of them emphasizing the true spiritual meaning of this sacrament. Being that the baby is too young to remember on their own this special day, religious themed baptism gifts will truly have so much more significance to them as they grow.
If you are looking for unique baptism gift ideas to present to this precious baby, here are just a few to give you inspiration.
As you can see, the religious significance of this once-in-a-lifetime Christian celebration can easily be honored with treasured baptism gifts. These keepsake gifts will remain with the child as they grow both physically and spiritually always reminding them of their baptism day when they became a child of God.
- Cross – Being one of the most recognized religious symbols, a cross that is personalized makes a wonderful baptism gift. You can choose from wall plaques or figurines. Also available are designs that include a child’s prayer that they can learn to recite in the years to come.
- Canvas Art – A great display piece for the baby's bedroom personalized with their name and baptism date along with a fitting Bible verse.
- Cross Necklace – Infant-sized jewelry will delicately embellish any baptismal outfit. Presenting the necklace in an engraved box will truly commemorate the baptism.
- Musical Water Globe – Playing a tune such as 'Jesus Loves Me' makes this an adorable keepsake for years to come with which the child can even sing along.
- Photo Frame – The family will appreciate a personalized frame with the baby's name and baptism date to display a favorite photo from that special day. If space allows, a special message or Bible verse may also be added.
- Children's Bible – This baptism gift is the perfect way to introduce Bible stories to a child with special illustrations that appeal uniquely to them. Be sure to have the front cover customized for the occasion if it is an option.
- Photo Album – This can be used as a creative baptism memory book by holding all the treasured photos taken that day. Being engraved on the front cover will make it even more personal. Part of your gift may even include you personally taking the photos to capture all the special moments.
- Musical Lamb – Embroidered with the date or a special symbol of the occasion, an adorable plush lamb can be a unique remembrance. Being musical and playing a favorite children’s song like ‘Jesus Loves Me’ can make it even more beloved.