We all need money to purchase our basic needs in life. The basic things I mean are those we need to live everyday and that include food, water, clothes, and shelter. Often, when we are still young we donít think on money that much because we still depends on our parents. When we already have our degrees, thatís the time we get to work and live on our own. The time I started to live independently and got a work on my own I realized that money is not that easy to earn. Youíve got to exert a lot of effort just to do your task everyday to earn to sustain our life with the things we need. I often said this to myself that money can be easily used but hard to earn.
Nowadays, money is harder to find because of the lingering effect of several crisis that hit the world since the last 100 years. Those crisis, which include the Great Depression and the Global Financial Crisis last 2008-2009, have resulted to extreme difficulties among employers and employees throughout the globe. Many plants and business entities were shutdown which has led to further employee dismissal. Deals and negotiations were pulled out at the last minute while various governments have tried their best to impose measures to counter the recession.
Earning money can be easy if you have the guts and determination in doing so. Yes, a degree is an advantage but donít let that bring you down. Everyone can become a businessman in their own small ways. One way in doing so is through scrapbooking. With just a little capital in purchasing the needed supplies then you can earn huge. With the proper use and combination of several scrapbooking supplies you can create different things like scrapbooks, pamphlets, greetings cards, party paraphernalia, and many, many more.
Here are some tips to earn money using your creativity and scrapbooking supplies:
1. Create customized scrapbooks or diaries with different themes. The themes may be about wedding, christening, engagement, parenting, motherhood, or about famous people. Justin Bieber is surely a hot topic in the entertainment industry nowadays so why not create a scrapbook about JB? Iím sure lots of teenagers and alike will be enticed to buy your creations.
2. Create songbooks. I suggest creating songbooks based on categories whether classical, popular, rock, or chart-topping genre. Of course adults will be more interested on classical or folk songs than teens do, right? So do not focus on one age bracket only because music catches the attention of all ages.
3. Create party decorations for birthdays, christening, and all types of events.
4. Create pamphlets or brochures by negotiating with other business entities.
5. Create manuals or guides for tutorials on different topics.
6. Create posters, streamers, and other advertising stuff.
There are lots of things to do with scrapbooking and of course you need to sell them to the public to earn money. Just pour your creativity and determination on what you are planning to do. Always be positive and use your money in investment wisely.