The internet has provided auto repair shops with new ways to attract customers to their stores.
In the old days, customers would find auto repair shops using the phonebook or by getting suggestions from friends and family members. Today, customers use the internet to search and find reputable auto repair shops.
If you want to get more customers, you need to start using the resources available on the internet. If youíre still using newspaper and phonebook advertisements, youíre wasting your time and money.
To help you understand the power of the internet, weíve come up with some of the top resources that will attract more customers to your auto repair shop. Here are some of the top internet resources.
Any of these online resources will help your auto repair shop get more customers. When using any of these resources, itís important to be patient. It can take some time to get results.
- Social Media: If you want to build up buzz and get people talking about your auto repair shop, you need to use social media sites such as Facebook. With Facebook, you can create a page for your repair shop where people can get coupons and discounts. Itís also a place where people can share stories about your service. Social media helps create more visibility for your repair shop.
- Paid Search: You can pay for advertisements on Google. That way when people search for "Repair Shops in Los Angles," theyíll find your repair shop in the paid search advertisements. This is an effective way to drive traffic to your business.
- Review Sites: Online review sites such as Yelp! and CitySearch are places where people can leave reviews about your shopís service. Itís important to claim Yelp! and CitySearch pages about your shop. That way you will be able to respond to negative comments. This is also a great way to reach loyal customers of your shop.
- Blogging: With a blog you can provide automotive tips as well as information about upcoming promotions at your repair shop. By using a blog, you can create a stronger relationship with your customers by providing them with useful content that will help them.
- Text Message Marketing: With text message marketing, you can send coupons and service reminders to customersí cellular phone. You can send messages via the internet to those who sign up for the service. Itís a great way to stay in touch with customers.
- Email Marketing: Email is a great way to send discounts, coupons and service reminders to your customers. Email is a lot cheaper than sending direct mail advertisements and itís very effective. To save money, try to find repair shop management software that can help with your email marketing.
Once you start getting results and more customers, youíll want to make sure your auto repair shop management software is up to date. By using good repair shop software, youíll be able to streamline your business operations.
Customers wonít have to wait as long, which means better online reviews for your shop.