Mostly everything we do requires some training or practice in order to be good at, whatever it is that we want to become good at. If we want to learn how to show sympathy and have a caring attitude it would be a good idea to put it into practice. Although, most of the time it is easier said than done, especially when it comes to thinking of others interests or needs. Here are 7 suggestions that can complete a care package.
1. Sick in the Hospital Room: Do you know someone right now who is in the hospital? Try to put yourself in place of that person to imagine how that person might be feeling right now. If you have ever been in the hospital, you probably won’t need to imagine how someone feels, when they are in a hospital bed. Give them a visit and give them a gift and you will uplift their spirit.
2. A Baby is Born: Show the new mom or new mother of two or more children, to run errands for her, she will really appreciate it, and you will have an opportunity to show that you care.
3. Happy Birthday: Make the birthday person feel special, by planning a unique way or day to celebrate. Take that person to a place that they have never been before. Find out what is the one place that the person has always dream of going, and see if you can fulfill one of that person’s birthday dream.
4. Boring Day: There are times that even though you buy your kids stuff, they still feel like something is missing. Maybe your child needs to know that you really care about him or her. Your child maybe telling you that he feels bored because, he or she needs your time, not just all the expensive toys.
5. Grand Parents: Visit them once in a while, or if you are a son or daughter of an elderly, don’t forget them, they might feel lonely. Invite them for a walk, or out to lunch, they are going to feel not forgotten by their loved ones.
6. Your Spouse: It is very easy to take our spouses for granted, especially if we see them every day. But there are times when we have to be far away for various reasons, that’s when we might realize, that they are not going to be always there for us. Sometimes by just saying a kind word, we show that we care.
7. The Neighbor: Sometimes it is not easy to make friends our neighbors, especially if you are new in the neighborhood. Most of the time all we can do is say hi, but I learned they if you offer to do something for them it will be easier to have good neighbors.
These are only a few suggestions, I am sure that you can come up with more, but I think you get the picture. This just completes a care package; you can have more ideas in showing that you care to have another care package.