We all know the importance of backlinks for high rankings in Google and other major search engines and there are already countless numbers of articles that describe in great detail the various advantages of creating a high number of backlinks.
In this article I would like to concentrate on a certain class of backlinks - the category of quick and easy backlinks. There are basically 2 big classes of inbound links:
Those ones that are either very expensive or challenging to get. These are typically hyperlinks from authority, high PR and high quality websites. Those are the links that offer most of the link juice and for most niches you will only require a few of them to be able to greatly improve your rankings.
The second category are the quick, free and easy backlinks. Typically you will need a relatively high number of those inbound links in order to improve your rankings. On the other hand, those kinds of links are very easy to get.
So, let's have a look at those second category links. Here is my preferred list of quick, free and simple backlinks:
* Social bookmarking links. Whenever you build a new web page or blog post you can instantly create hundreds of backlinks by submitting to social bookmarking sites.
* Article submission: Write a great article, put one or two backlinks in your bio and post the article to possibly hundreds of article directories
* Blog commenting: A fantastic way to even get some high PR backlinks from some quick blog posts.
* Profile Links: You can buy hundreds or thousands of forum profile backlinks for only a few bucks or use a software tool to automate the procedure.
* Forum posting: Another quick and easy way to create lots of backlinks. Just make sure that the forum you are posting on permits you to add a signature file with a link back to your website.
If you want to build hundreds or thousands of those quick and easy backlinks, I highly recommend you use some automation tools in order to speed up the process otherwise it will take you days or weeks to create all those backlinks.