Automotive repair shop software is a tool that is designed to reduce to the barest minimum of time you spend on administrative activities, so that you can actually concentrate on the job, improve business work flow and make more profits.
Advanced technology and knowledge has moved car shop management activities and control to a higher level where you can handle much more jobs, work faster, and net more profits.
You can actually move your shop from the traditional time wasting method of filing carbon copy forms, and doing everything manually to tracking all activities electronically.
Good automotive repair shop software will handle all your jobs from the beginning to the end, thus making your shop administration far less boring.
The following are the features that make this software indispensable for every car repair centers that want to really jerk up their productivity.
1. Appointment Scheduling: You can easily plan your appointments with customers ahead of the time, and get information about when customers are due to arrive for their jobs and the time you allow for them.
2. Track Work in Progress: With a simple color code you can track the status of each job and know how they are progressing.
3. Check Your Level of Profitability: You can easily determine when you are making profit or otherwise with the right color code.
4. Car Parts Sales: You can sell auto parts over the counters without the input of the full details of customers, a great time and money saver.
In the situation where you have a lot of customers to deal with, automotive repair shop software will show you who you sell what to, and all the details associated with it.
You can also get all the information you need about customers' histories, that will help you to quickly confirm and determine important issues like refund, recalls, etc.
5. Parts Management: The software can take care of issues like inventory control, price matrix, restock invoice tracking, etc, which will help you to have total control over parts movement and prices, and minimize losses altogether.
6. Marketing Management: A great marketing tool that will help you do follow up on customers by giving you information on them and helping you to send reminders, thank you cards, appointment scheduling time, etc.
Automotive repair shop software makes all your workshop activities a breeze. It turns every complexity into a simple process that will make your job less burdensome and more profitable.