Some people prefer these steps :
1. Post thoughtful comments on the subject you're enthusiastic about in popular forums. Ensure that you put a hyperlink for your own website in your signature. As you post more regularly, you will gain credibility-and traffic. The more relevant the particular forum is to your website, the more money you can make from the traffic, so target you accordingly.
2. Ask for help and advice related to the forum's topic. For instance, you can report that you are starting a niche site and want feedback. Many people who wouldn't follow a link in your signature are more prepared to give you a specialist opinion. In case your submissions are good, they will be certain to return, building both traffic and ad revenue.
3. Use forums like a form of test marketing. Are you wondering if your latest idea is going to fly with your audience? Do you need ideas for brand new web store items? Most niche forum posters will tell you precisely what they need and just how much they are prepared to pay it off.
4. If the forum allows it, you are able to put relevant text affiliate links in your posts. However, you will need to be careful to stay very targeted and very relevant, or you will jeopardize your reputation and your ability to continue posting about the board. Ask yourself: Would I post this link even if I weren't being paid to do this?
5. Produce a T-Shirt or other wearable item that is applicable to the forum niche via a site for example CafePress and set a link for your 'e-store' inside your signature. Because forum regulars can be fanatical about a common topics, you may make a lot of cash this way with little or no upfront investment from you.
6. You are able to post product reviews on popular forums. There are actually two methods to make money doing this. One is to contact the company that makes the product and ask them to pay you for your post. The other way is to become a program affiliate and use an affiliate link in your review to direct readers towards the product.
7. Many forums have paid administrators who keep tabs on the posts, start relevant topics, and handle administrative tasks such as coping with new users. The pay differs from forum to forum, but this really is easily earned cash.
8. If you're currently an author for any website for example Suite 101 that pays depending on revenue sharing, you are able to post the first portion of your latest article on your favorite relevant forum having a link to the rest of the article. If you have a compelling lead, this should entice many people to see the whole article, and improve your shell out too.
9. Use the polling feature of numerous forums to set up polls. You can either use the polls as test marketing or use them to direct people to your website.
10. Posting quality responses and forming relationships with other people always pays off in the end, particularly if you are in a business that depends on marketing yourself or perhaps a website. Individuals who respect you being an individual can turn into your biggest promoters, sending other people in the web community for your site(s) and creating the kind of mouth buzz that exponentially increases both traffic and earnings.
Page 1 of 2 :: First | Last :: Prev | 1 2 | Next