Christian consolidation debt services are organizations that help debtors to overcome their financial troubles. Like any other debt consolidation program, Christian debt consolidation companies works by negotiating with your creditors on your behalf and coming up with a mutually beneficial agreement. But the difference between this and other debt consolidation agencies is that they work based on biblical policies of honesty, sincerity and honor.
These services usually only consolidate your unsecured debts like unsecured credit card bills, unsecured home improvement plan, etc. Your secured loans like mortgages, auto loans, etc. cannot be consolidated by these services. To overcome these loans you will have to negotiate directly with your creditors.
What are the benefits of Christian consolidation debt service?
Filing bankruptcy has become a trend in recent years for many Christians, who are unable to pay their debts. And in general most opt for Chapter 13, as they feel this does not affect their credit score much. This is usually the final option that many individuals in heavy debt choose, to be debt free. But before choosing this, it would be wise to approach Christian consolidation debt services with your case, as there are certain advantages in doing so:
1. They negotiate with creditors on your behalf and help in fixing your credit history problems.
2. They can usually discharge any late payments of your loans and can lower or in some cases can even freeze your interest charges.
3. They add up your debts and make it so that you just have pay single monthly affordable payments, to clear your debts. There is no hassle of any paper work or keeping track of different credits.
(You can also take a Christian debt consolidation loan, where you take a single loan from them and pay off all your creditors. From there, you make monthly payments to this organization to pay off this single loan.)
4. Also some creditors are usually more agreeable to these services than other debt consolidation organizations, as they follow Christian principles.
5. The professional debt advisors can speak with your creditors and can possibly help stop any suits that they have filed against you.
6. They work with you in improving your credit and also help with your finances, so that you steer clear of any future financial issues.
In addition to these advantages, the main factor that sets apart Christian consolidation debt services from the other consolidating organizations is that they are empathetic to your situation. They provide you with the necessary moral and financial support needed for you to overcome your troubles. And since finances can sometimes be both physically and emotionally draining, having moral support makes it a lot easier for you to handle.
Christian consolidation debt services works on the principle that an individual has to be debt free, so that they may continue their service to God whole heartedly. So if you find yourself in a deep debt and are thinking along the lines of bankruptcy, then you may consider this option as they help you in clearing your financial obligations and help you in leading a moral lifestyle.
Though it is true that they help you in paying off your loans, it has to be noted that they are still a business based organization that operates on your money. And since nowadays these Christian consolidation debt services have become very common, some of these organizations may just prey on your faith and view you as sales tools. They may just take advantage of your moral obligation to pay loans. So it is essential to research the organization you will be working with, before committing to it.