As the name implies, back-end selling could mean selling more products after your initial sale. Back-end selling with affiliate marketing means attempting to sell another of your products to the same customer. This product is also called back-end product. Now how does one carry out a back-end selling process?
1. Once the sale of your first product has taken place, introduce this same customer your newsletter that updates on all future products. Newsletters are extremely effective means to promote your back-end products. Likewise, it has been currently used as a good avenue to connect with online affiliates and eventually enjoy tremendous increased in business productivity. In fact, with the aid of affiliate marketing tools promoting your own back end products becomes less tedious and less complicated at the same time.
2. Send an email thank you letter usually from an automated response, to your customers and include your back-end product. In such case, constant communication is essentially needed to maintain good relationships with other affiliate marketers.
3. Create a page on your website that is exclusive for customers only. Here you can add your back-end products and include new products when they are available. A creative or good quality website or landing page perhaps, could pave way for greater business opportunity. With informative websites, various marketers would find it more valuable and would encourage them to keep on visiting your sites.
4. After a customer has made a purchase, redirect him to a thank-you page that has your back-end products. Such case, might be very useful for promotional or advertising purposes, in fact this could be considered one of the effective marketing strategies.
1. Upon your affiliates' signing up for a free newsletter on your website, send him a thank-you email and put up a nice ad on your back-end product.
2. If your visitor has signed up for any of your email courses, you could include your back-end products at a specific place on your next email course.
3. On your purchase download page, place an ad for your back-end product or provide a link to a sales page if there is one.
The key to finding good success in back-end selling with affiliate marketing is to present to your visitors and customers, this added information and products to compliment the one that he just bought. It is to your advantage to have complimentary products to increase the buy-in rate from your customers.
On top of that, just like affiliate marketing, one can likewise earn a lot with the aid of article marketing strategies.