Misconceptions apply to everything. It is especially true when something innovative, useful and technology driven comes into the market. This has certainly happened with the introduction of synthetic of synthetic grass turf. Although the turf industry is expanding and is being adopted by both commercial and residential areas, there are myths and misconceptions attached to it. This article endeavors to help the consumers to explore different artificial turf Perth options for their lawns and explore common myths as detailed below:
1. Just a luxury: It is a general thought among people that artificial grass turf is a luxury that comes with a price and can often be avoided. It is the upfront investment that may seem pricey but the quick return on investment within a few years would allow you to save on high maintenance costs and water bills. With the advancement of technology, simple market forces it is easy to find a turf that suits your budget.
2. Synthetic Grass Perth is hot: It is impossible for grass to cool down in hotter areas. Studies have shown that the surface temperature can increase moderately when exposed to direct sunlight. However, compared to concrete or other hard surfaces, the temperature of the turf is lower cools down quickly when the direct sunlight is removed. It can be shown that artificial turf can decrease significantly with a simple hose down.
3. Not realistic: With the technological advancements, artificial grass looks and feels very similar in texture and touch to the real grass.
4. Not suitable for homes having pets: Artificial turf is nontoxic, comfortable, and very durable for pets. The turf can withstand pet waste as well as maintaining its strength even with rough play and exercise.
5. Property value is decreased: This myth is quite contrary to what turf does to properties. In fact it adds value to most properties. Synthetic turf remains aesthetically pleasing throughout the entire year unlike real grass.
Prasinus Eco turf can assist any of you who is involved in the maintenance and up keep of their lawns or backyards. We understand the headache which is created with natural grass. Constant watering at regular intervals, mowing re plantation and many other activities to do to keep your natural grass lawn beautiful. This is not the scenario that you have to face when you choose artificial grass turf for your property. Instead you got the possibility of saving money, water and other resources and you still maintain a beautiful lawn in every season. Prasinus Synthetic grass Perth offers many benefits when it comes to grass.