Looking forward to your daily cuppa. Well you have every reason to! There are lot of positive benefits to drinking fresh roasted coffee.
- Withamís Coffee is rich in antioxidants Ė they protect you from free radical damage in your body, assist with high blood pressure and help keep you young. So go ahead and enjoy your freshly roasted coffee and know you
- Coffee can help you lose weight. It helps kick start your energy so you can work out longer and boosts your metabolism so you can burn more calories. Of course, you need to avoid the cream and sugar though!
- Stay alert. Coffee stimulates your nervous system and regulates blood pressure so helps increase your alertness.
- Flush those toxins out of your body system. Coffee is a diuretic and causes the kidneys to produce more urine, which helps flush your system.
- Helps beat Cancer Ė a recent study showed men who drink coffee may be less likely to develop prostate cancer, a study has found. Researchers at Harvard's school of public health said men who drank six or more cups a day had a 60 per cent lower risk of developing the most lethal type of prostate cancer and a 20 per cent lower risk of forming any type of prostate cancer than men who did not drink coffee.Even one to three cups a day was linked to a 30 per cent lower risk of developing the cancer.Researchers believes the lower risk could be linked to the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits of coffee. This has shown to help other types of cancer as well. In addition, caffeine has been known to help Cirrhosis of Liver and Type 2 Diabetes. Caffeine is known to help raise blood sugar levels and increase energy expenditure in the short-term. It also increases your bodyís insulin sensitivity, lowering the risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes.
Withamís roast their coffee to order so you can be assured of home or office delivery of freshly roasted coffee. Their newly developed blend, the "Elephant Bean Blend" won two Bronze medals at the annual 2011 Sydney Royal Coffee Competition, as part of the Sydney Royal Fine Food Show. Their extremely popular Super Mocha won Silver last year, so they are extremely proud to add another award winning blend to their range! The Elephant Bean Blend, named for its star ingredient Nicaraguan Maragogype, is a delightful blend with caramel and nutty flavours, combining earthy richness with honeyed sweetness. The blend is now available to purchase to enjoy at home or work!