Here's another first from cake decoration idea, healthy cakes and desserts to satisfy the entire family.
Sugar free, low glycemic, gluten free, low fat yummy treats for everyone to enjoy.
I know it all sounds to good to be true, however you can indeed satisfy your cake decorating desires and still present mouth watering treats for your famliy and friends.
Check it out for yourself in the healthy cooking section of my cake decoration idea website.
You Don’t Have to Sacrifice Your Health
To Enjoy Dessert (As Often As You Like!)
For the longest time, all the so-called "healthy" desserts were either "low carb"… and full of harmful chemical sweeteners… or they were "low fat"… and full of sugar.
Very few people know it yet, but there is a better way…
Gone are the days you must choose between your health and the enjoyment of decadent, sweet treats.
But thanks to the latest sugar alternatives you can enjoy low-glycemic, all-natural desserts that are so delicious you’ll swear they’re bad for you.
You’ll hardly believe that you can achieve the "sugary" results you desire in your dessert recipes… with non of the guilt.
Have a look at these for a sample of what you can enjoy...
1. Coconut Flour Brownies (Gluten Free, 1 g sugar)
2. Primal Protein Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, 0 grams sugar)
3. Flourless Chocolate Cake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, 0 grams sugar)
4. Coconut Cupcakes (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, 1 grams sugar)
5. Yellow Cupcakes (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, 0 grams sugar)
6. Lemon-Ricotta Soufflés (Gluten Free, 1 grams sugar)
7. Grand Marnier Soufflés (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, 1 grams sugar)
8. Coconut Macaroons (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, 1 grams sugar)
9. Hazelnut Cookies (Gluten Free, 0 grams sugar)
10. Chocolate Ganache (Gluten Free, 0 grams sugar)
And that is just a small sample of what you can expect.
And each one is so delectable, your friends and family will be amazed when they learn just how good-for-you these desserts can be.
So as I stated you can have your cake and eat it to, check it out on my cake decoration idea website under healthy cooking and see you there.