Website quality can be defined in a number of different ways. When thinking about quality website design, obviously appearance is a primary factor. Men and women are more drawn to visually attractive website design. However, there are other factors that need to be considered when looking at the quality of a website. Creative365 knows that some of the most important factors include user friendliness, business logic, engineering, design, and how search engine friendly the website is. While many businesses believe return on investment to also be a factor defining website quality, it is more based on external factors, including other marketing efforts and the price of the provided goods and/or services.
- User friendliness is extremely important. The way in which the website takes visitors through the full path of getting to reach their objectives is essential, whether it is to purchase a good or service, learn more about the company, or just get contact details of that business. Items that contribute to the overall user friendliness of a website include professionalism, how clean the page layouts are, legible content, clear navigation, and easy-to-understand instructions.
- Business logic is another vital defining quality. The website design and the code need to function properly between the two. The professional team of website design experts at Creative365 knows how to improve website efficiency of updates and additions in the future, including logic, database integrations, and visual components.
- Strong website engineering begins with necessary planning on how exactly the website will be constructed and how all the moving parts and features will fit together to create a seamless website design. Proper website design architecture, therefore, is required to accommodate all website necessities to guarantee flexibility, structural stability, security, and meet all performance demands both in the short term and long term. Our design team knows exactly what to structures/codes and programming are required to provide the most efficient websites.
- The design of any website is very important. It needs to work for all computer operating systems, such as Windows and Apple, and all web browsers, including Internet Explorer (with different versions), Mozilla, Safari and Google Chrome. Now, with the increasing popularity and technological innovations of the smart phone, mobile website design is just as important. Efficient website design, no matter how it is being viewed, needs to communicate directly with the visitor to brand and assist in achieving all the objectives and goals set up by the website. Good design makes a website easy to navigate.
- One last defining quality of any website is its search engine friendliness. Businesses are very aware of the fact that search engines can spell success or failure for any website, depending on where it ranks in a search result. Creative365 knows all the ins and outs of SEO and can assist in getting the right keywords and the right on-site and off-site SEO in place to ensure the business website hits at the top of the major search engines, MSN, Yahoo, and of course, Google. The higher up a website is on the search engine page, the more traffic it will receive, increasing brand awareness and most likely return on investment as well. Not to forget the importance of email blasts, electronic newsletters, social marketing, submission to article directories and website directories and many other useful options that you can read about on our website.