Have you ever wondered why you should join in social media marketing? We know it often attracts the youth element - their friends and associates and tells us of their fun nights out - whilst we just talk about what we had for dinner last night. However, on a serious note, it really does make a difference and will get you new leads.
Clients will naturally need and want to communicate with you; sometimes they want to be the first ones to discuss a new venture or small project so getting in that first meeting or point of contact can make all the difference. They will want to look at what you are offering and ignore the competition.
Below are five good reasons you may wish to consider when you make the decision to get into the online market place, using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others.
• Social media marketing is an easy way to get started online. The key to the success of your business ventures is consistency ~ show up often and at the same time let people know they can rely on you, your services and advice.
• Facebook and Twitter are both first class tools to get on with your customer service. You can put them into your marketing strategy and encourage direct communications between yourselves. For example, the local Leisure Centre has answered my queries over a class being phased out. They were prompt and polite - this bodes favourable for future contact and hopefully they will endeavour to make changes from my concerns where possible.
• Increase the volume of website traffic and link from social media websites, such as LinkedIn, Twitter or Youtube direct to your website to encourage more visitors. You will see how your visitor's motivation to find out more about you encourages them to get more information, plus you are making it easier for them to learn more about what they actually need to know about you and your services.
• Another advantage is that social media marketing ensures your name is remembered easily in people's mind and can be recalled quickly as you are the 'different' one, standing out from the others. If done wisely, you can create real enthusiasm around your business, instead of the others who are in the same area of work as you. Imagine it's a shop on a main road and create a beautiful display in the window, encouraging customers to enter and browse to see what you have to offer. It's really important you then get back to them, with answers to their questions or merely continue the conversation.
• The range of social media tools above can be used all day, every day, and help lessen the marketing costs, so remember to use them! Whilst they are working for you it allows you more time to deal with other areas of your business.
For tailor made social media marketing packages for your small business, contact The SocialMediaSorcerer.com today by filling in the form here now. We look forward to helping you get ahead of the competition!