Maybe your kitchen is stuck in the ’70 and needs a quick update. Or maybe you want a high-end look but do not want the high-end price tag. Or, maybe you are selling your home and need a low cost kitchen remodeling alternative that will add value and increase the return on your investment.
Whatever the reason: A kitchen cabinet refacing project may just be the solution you have been searching for!
Wood Cabinet Refacing can add High-End Appeal
The cost of a kitchen cabinet refacing project typically runs about half the cost of buying new or custom cabinets. This, however, does not mean that this remodeling solution has a low cost look. In reality, nothing could be further from the truth. Depending on the materials you choose - from real wood to composite - today’s modern build materials are designed to add some true aesthetic value.
Kitchen Cabinet Refacing Solutions Typically Include:
• Customized looks
• Array of finishes
• Choice of color
• Solutions to meet your budget
• Hardware to match
Other Benefits of Wood Cabinet Refacing
Beauty and affordability are not the only benefits associated with opting for a kitchen cabinet refacing solution. Other benefits include:
• Time: Installing new or custom built kitchen cabinets can take months to install. This not only adds cost, it is terribly inconvenient. Choosing kitchen cabinet refacing means a much shorter timeline – with typical deadlines ranging from a weekend to a week.
• Durability: Ever hear the phrase "they don’t make them like they used to"? When you choose to reface your kitchen cabinets, you typically keep the original cabinet cases and drawers. Made from solid wood, this is often a more durable option over many of the more inferior cabinets that populate today’s current marketplace.
• Less construction: Avoid the hassle of plumbing and electrical work. This is just one more expense and added inconvenience. Often, a wood cabinet refacing project can be constructed around the already installed and laid out plumbing and electrical lines.
• Environmentally Friendly: Searching for a way to reduce your overall environmental footprint? A refacing project means less material. This ultimately cuts down on waste and reduces the chance of causing harm to the environment.
Remember there are several different kitchen cabinet refacing options. Do-it-yourself warriors can confidently tackle the project. On the other hand, for a professionally designed, custom look, choosing a professional home improvement company may be a better option. Whatever you choose, if you want to add a high-end look, just without the high-end price tag, a wood cabinet refacing project is a great solution.