ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

Body Language Changes What Others Think Of You
Home Self-Improvement Success
By: Nazreen Ismail Email Article
Word Count: 548 Digg it | Del.icio.us it | Google it | StumbleUpon it

  

Body language is a part of a non-verbal language. Body posture, voice tone, facial expressions, eye movements are some of the essence of body language. Every day of your life, you will be involved in this form of communication. Good communication is the base of successful relationships, both personally and professionally. EVERYONE needs to know how to read body language. We communicate to try to sell our idea, opinion, product or even ourselves. Equipped yourself with this knowledge and you can definitely acquire wealth, respect, happiness and so on.

Approximately 93% is communicated through body language while the other 7% is attributable to our choice of words. Sound scientific research and studies have proven this fact. One's body language can also carry a whole conversation without even uttering a word.

Communication will not be as effective and the impact is weaker when people don't understand body language. Failure to interpret body language may also send confusing or negative nonverbal signals without even realising it. Body language is the universal language across the world.

Benefits of body language skill. - Be an expert negotiator. With the advantage in negotiation process, you will be rewarded handsomely in monetary terms. You can improve your sales tremendously. Through body language, you can single out who are keen in your product. Getting a pay raise or promotion won’t be a hindrance for you anymore.

- Stand out in job interviews. Form a lasting first impression and project positive traits. Interviewers will definitely have the trust and confidence in you. They will view you as an asset in their firm.

- Build up your personal and work relationships. Have strong bonds with families, friends and colleagues. Be popular and be the person everyone wants to be associated with. Avoid hurting your love ones and offending other people which you may never have realised before. You may see improved workplace effectiveness among your colleagues or employees as you create good vibes among them.

- Get the man or woman of your dream. Use the right body language and attraction techniques to impress and captivate them. Presently, you may be projecting an incorrect body language that causes your potential partner to turn away from you or even not noticing you at all. Still spending your time alone on weekends? Well, learn the language of the body and be in the limelight.

- The ability to detect lies. No one will lie right under your nose again and get away with it. This skill may come in handy in certain job industry and for employers. You could avoid hiring the wrong applicant and even remove dishonest employee.

Quick facts of language of the body.

1. You may subconsciously like or dislike someone in just a matter of seconds.

2. You can make more than 250,000 facial expressions.

3. Your body can give out around 700,000 different signals.

4. There are more than 1,000 ways for you to sit and stand.

Listed below are some examples of body language. Bored - constant yawning and no eye contact.

Frustration - rubbing the back of the neck.

Secretive - hiding of hands.

Nervous - jiggling of feet.

To find out more about what body language is, check out the Body Language Magic. It will definitely turn your life around positively!!

The Body Language Magic shows detailed techniques and tips of how to master body language that you can apply in your daily life to help you achieve your objectives. Click here NOW

Article Source:
http://www.articlebiz.com/article/1051514600-1-body-language-changes-what-others-think-of-you/

This article has been viewed 568 times.

Rate Article
Rating: 0 / 5 stars - 0 vote(s).

Article Comments
There are no comments for this article.

Leave A Reply
 Your Name
 Your Email Address [will not be published]
 Your Website [optional]
 What is nine + eight? [tell us you're human]
Notify me of followup comments via email


Related Articles


Copyright © 2020 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial