Books, magazines and other similar products that we find in the store are not the only ways to learn the Spanish language, sometimes these get expensive , but there are more alternative ways to learn. For example in the last decades many Internet websites have developed a nice database of tutorials and files for a quick and fun learning. The best of these methods are:
1. Tutorials – these are usually free and this is the best advantage, a free product. Some of them have great quality but not all. Search for the ones that you think they suit your style and needs. Anyway these are mostly for beginners and don’t offer a very large area of possibilities and also are not very diverse. But they are good to start.
2. Websites – they are also known as online courses, these ones are sometimes free but can be paid courses too, depends on the quality and professionalism they use when teaching the user.
3. Online magazines – these products usually come with CD’s or any type of audio or video interactive tutorials, they are the most fun ways to learn any language, they also may be very detailed showing you the cultural assets of Spanish countries and any other things that may help you learning.
4. CD packs –these contain the entire learning session on their discs and they are interactive, everything is made very easy to understand and apply, one the best advantage of this method is practicing the accent. You can develop fluent speaking with them. They cost money.
5. Video netcasts – they are step by step lessons with video support. They let you learn for free until you reach a certain chapter, then you have to pay for the rest of the teaching process. This is also a good method but does not come with anything special.
Learning online is great, is not so different than school.