Nowadays music is very important to us. We like to listen it almost everywhere: at home, inside a car, while running and so on. There are so many ways to do it: DVD players, car audio players, CD players, MP3/MP4 players. Let us talk about the last one.
MP3/MP4 player has been a very popular item, because it gives us chance to listen to music anywhere at anytime. They differ a lot: size, price, functions, quality and other things. How to choose the right one?
All MP3/MP4 players differ as much as their prices and their quality. The best stuff cost a lot more than other products. How to make a decision? You should ask Yourself these few questions:
1. Do I need a good-looking MP3/MP4 player or Brand MP3/MP4 player?
2. How much money can I spend on it? I need a cheap MP3/MP4 player or multifunctional MP3/MP4 player?
3. How often will I use it?
4. Should it have a lot of functions?
5. If a brand is important to me?
A cheap MP3/MP4 player may not have good quality, but it can be good-looking. When we talk about functions: A multifunctional MP3/MP4 player will cost more. Brand MP3/MP4 player is the always more expensive. For example, iPod will cost much more than Canyon MP3 player. If you want to use it a lot - it should have a lot of endurance - big battery, which will cost a lot. If you want to buy a good quality but low price one, you should compare the price and the function.
Other aspect you should consider:
1. Decide on the type of interface you want. Will the interface be easy to access and use on the move or will it require 100% of your attention to choose your songs? This is one area that is often overlooked and is one of the major areas of dissatisfaction among users.
2. Think about portability; if you have an active lifestyle then you will need a player that is small and compact. If you intend to use your player whilst jogging or whilst training in the Gym then a flash based system will be a better choice as they contain no moving parts and therefore won't skip.
So do you have your own idea now about which MP3/MP4 player is right for you?