Poly-Tex was started by a husband and wife team more that 25 years ago, and even today it is still a family run business, taken over by their sons and run at their manufacturing building in Minnesota.
While they have changed along with the industry, they hold true to their original concept, bringing customers a quality product at a low price. One of the ways they can do this is by having their company right here in America. While other companies are turning to overseas markets for their manufacturing needs, Poly-Tex is based right here in the U.S.
Now not only do they offer high quality large volume greenhouses to commercial and retail customers, they also make a large number of smaller, residential greenhouse models, as well as many different products for the budding horticulturist.
- Some of their wide range of accessories include exhaust fans, heaters for greenhouse structures, as well as electronic environment controllers so you can automatically regulate the temperature, humidity level, and even your watering devices, all from on unit.
They also provide the commercial business with everything needed to set up at conventions and trade shows, with a variety of different shelters and selling Kiosks to choose from. Now while there are numerous commercial growing businesses out there the rely on Poly-Tex for all their growing and display needs, this company also offers a wide range of smaller greenhouses for the residential gardener.
- They also have a wonderful line of displays for your business needs, from hanging plant holders, basket wave stands, and shelf displays that can highlight the different soil, mulches and landscaping rock you have to offer.
Most of these products can be found from retail dealers across the country as well as online. One of their more popular models that come in a wide range of styles and models are their snap and grow greenhouse kits.
These kits come with everything you need to get up and growing in your dream greenhouse right away.
- One of the nicest things about these greenhouses is that they have been engineered to be put together quickly, easily and without a lot of tools and hardware.
- They can do this because of their patented SmartLock connecting system.
- The vent windows, and split doors come already assembled, and their extremely tough SnapGlas panels just slide and lock into place.
- You can start growing your own foods, herbs and flowers in just a short period of time, and without all the hassles you may find with other so called quick kits.
Prices range greatly depending on size, style, and retailer.it is important to shop around for the best prices when it comes to Poly-Tex greenhouses, to make sure you are offered the best deal. You also want to buy from a company that offers free shipping on all their orders.
- The newest product, the 6'x8' green house with the Snap and Grow design has a head clearance of almost 7,' and comes with the complete framing kit, as well as the crystal clear Polycarbonate panels, the floor, and even the door and roof vents for just under $700, including free shipping.
- The 8'x20' model sells for just under $2500.