When it comes to doing tesol courses there are lots of advantages to be had from taking part in the courses. Here are ten things that you could be doing thanks to taking a tefltesol course.
1. Start your teaching career- With tesol courses you can begin to move into the exciting world of teaching. You will be given all the material you need so you can start to give classes in schools throughout the world.
2. Broaden your horizons- With tesol courses you can teach just about anywhere in the world. This means you can get to discover different cultures and ways of living, whether itís in South America, Europe or the Far East.
3. Gain work experience- With the current job climate this is an important one as it can make a big difference to your CV if you can show a future employer that you have experience in the field of work.
4. Spend time in London- Most tesol courses are taught in London. This means that when you arenít the classroom you will have the opportunity to get to discover the city.
5. Work in another country for six months to a year- When you have completed your tefltesol course, most job opportunities for teaching English as a foreign language last for around 6 months. This makes the courses perfect if you are on a gap year or have just finished university.
6. Get an accredited qualification- When it comes to tesol courses itís best to look for ones that are accredited by the British Council. This means that you will have the right qualifications behind you to get started in the teaching world.
7. Change your career- Itís never too late to start something new. If you are in a job that no longer feels right for you and you want to do something different, than tesol courses could be just the thing. A tefltesol course is just what you need to start out a different career path for yourself.
8. Meet new people- In the classroom while you are learning all you need to know to complete the tesol courses, you will have the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.
9. Brush up on your English grammar- Even though you speak the language do you know all the ins and outs of the grammar? The tesol courses will help you to brush up on your knowledge of English from grammar to phonetics, so you will be set to teach students.
10. Maximise your learning potential- With the tefltesol course you will helped along the way so that you can get the best outcome from the course and feel prepared and ready to teach.