Since I lost my job and started my online business, I could not even imagine doing anything else. I love the benefits that come along with working from the comfort of home.
I guess I never realized what it really took when I first got started my online business other than I could set my own hours and that I
wouldnít have to work for anyone else. So today I am going to share with you 8 things to think about when getting started.
1. Start Now- Yes Right Now - Donít hesitate, this is the Biggest mistake you can do. Do not think you have to learn everything before taking action. This was ME! You will never learn all the skills needed to get started. You will learn from your mistakes. There has never been a better time than right now. You will learn as you go.
2. Set those Goals for yourself! Actually write them down. If you donít have any goals set you donít have any where to go. Having set goals for yourself, you now know what you want and can get started achieving them.
3. Stay Focused -There are so many distractions out there that this alone can deter you from reaching your goals. Make a list of things that you are going to do everyday and do them. http://www.cherysonlinegameplan.com/home-based-business-opportunity/online-business-success-strategy/ Get yourself a timer and use it, set a time for yourself to check your e-mails, post on facebook, time to write your blog posts, are you getting the point. If you feel you need to do this more often then schedule it 2 times a day, but stick to it.
4. Donít be afraid to invest in yourself, yes you will have to take risks, but this will just help your online business grow. You will have to spend money to make money. I am going to tell you from my own experience here, if someone tells you they will do something for free, I would turn and run the other direction. Nothing is for free, somehow, someway; you will end up paying the price.
5. Quit thinking about the money. Focus your energy on the things that will help you gain money, like building your site or creating products or content that gives value and then driving traffic to your sites. Believe me the money will come if you stick with this.
6. Find something you are passionate about, your niche ( product or service) for your online business. If you love what you are doing then you will make money.
I love helping others-See this is my Motto Love What You Do & Do What You Love! If it is not something that you love to do you will loose interest and quit. What are you good at? What would your friends say you are good at? Now go and create your site around that niche. Do a Google search, learn more and start researching all you can about this niche.
7. Work hard on your personal development, your communication skills, your mindset, your self discipline, ect.. If you donít work on these your online business is going to fail.
8. Get started and never quit! Yes this can be done, you donít have to be a big guru or an expert to make money, you just need to take action. Donít get me wrong isnít going to happen overnight and it will take a lot of work, but it will be so well worth it in the long run.
My main objective is to help you find an easier way then I had to do things to achieve your entrepreneurial goals.