It could take a bit coffee or probably several rounds of beer or other booze you could get your hands on in terms of relaxing after a hard day's work. Well, yeah I'm guilty about that one too, unless I'm caught dead wearing a lampshade over my head soon after rounds of vodka... half-naked! Okay, bad example and that i apologize to everyone reading this after you have nightmares about me for the reason that state of drunken stupor.
Just don't ask the way it happened, please.
But what's really interesting is that a way to have the usual a part of life when confronted with vein-popping stress? After all, the new age thing like Zen or yoga is probably the good things and it is proven to work. Can there be room for the intellectual side of people that can actually smell the roses-in-a-can during the move? It kind of had me believing that there really has to be something within this 'mind-over-matter' thing.
Humor should indeed be the very best medicine there's whenever you are. I mean now you may pay good money to listen to a comedian in order to cause you to wet your pants after laughing so hard. In spite of what's been happening, and to those who moved though the ordeal, it's better to just laugh while facing the troubles with a clear mind than anger having a clouded vision. One of my favorite celebrities ever may need to be Woody Allen. Now this is but one guy who offers you the in-your-face bluntness that he pulls out with gusto, even without trying. You can talk just about anything having a man, and he's sure to mock the subject and you will find yourself laughing instead of being upset about this.
Woody Allen has this to express:
1. "Money is better than poverty, if perhaps for financial reasons." It appears good if you ask me, I am talking about the practicality of the things does involve money but it does not have to use a leg and a leg to have it.
2. "I believe there will be something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it is the government." 'Nuff said.
3. "There are worse things in everyday life than death. Have you ever spent a night time with an insurance salesman?" This occurs to become one of many classic ones. After all the matter about life's little problems isn't everything that bad, until 'he' turns up.
Sure, relationships could possibly get complicated, or has its complications that probably any author about relationships is bound to discover it soon. We follow what our heart desires, unless you're discussing the center such as one's heart that pump blood throughout your system.
4. "Love may be the answer, but while you are waiting for a better solution, sex raises some pretty interesting questions." And if you would like more, just carry on asking!
5. "A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to visit bed beside me, she said 'no'." It appears, 'practical', I think.
So when it comes to everyday activity, he really knows steps to make the best out of every possible scenario, without a case if he strikes a nerve.
Page 1 of 2 :: First | Last :: Prev | 1 2 | Next