No matter what industry your business is in, company labels and stickers are a great way to promote and market your business and are just as popular today as they were 10 years ago if not more so.
But with so many printing companies to choose from, all offering a similar service and sticker quality, it all boils down to which ones you can trust, I mean anybody who has a printer can print stickers so how do you really know.
The answer is you don’t, but by following our guidelines below you’ll be in a better position to make a more informed choice:
1. Website Content. A large majority of printing websites will be doing what they can to make a sale, promising high quality bespoke sticker printing at an exceptionally low price. However pay closer attention and you will be able to tell whether the company is looking to OFFER the best printing option for your needs or is TELLING you their option is "The Best" before understanding what your requirements are. A reputable company will encourage you to get in touch and discuss your requirements opposed to just relaying the same old sales spiel.
2. Delivery Guarantees. This is often overlooked by the buyer as they tend to order the stickers well before the deadline date is due right? Wrong, don’t leave anything to chance and if the company in question can’t offer a guarantee or at the very least a delivery guideline then you are asking for trouble. Consider this, what if they’re’ late, would you want to take the risk on that all important business event? I’m assuming you are looking for a reliable, dependable print company that's willing to put their money where their mouth is.
3. Company address. This is a big factor because what if something is or goes wrong with your order. With no address details it’s difficult to get in touch with the firm if they won’t answer their calls (assuming they have a number) and emails, hiding behind their website. Make sure you are not out of pocket by making this simple check.
4. Sticker Quality. This one goes without saying. The last thing you want as a customer is to receive your parcel and it’s not entirely up to scratch or maybe a few months down the line the stickers colour begins to fade or loses its stickiness which could be horrific for stickers that maybe placed on high visibility sites such as cars or shop windows. If there isn't a guarantee of quality (and why wouldn’t there be) then before purchasing at least ask for a sample of the type of sticker you want produced. Remember they want your business not the other way around so make them work for it.
5. Variety. A good quality sticker printer will be able to print stickers of all different shapes and sizes allowing the stickers to be more specific to your requirements. Any business product offering what looks like standard landscape portrait dimensions that are uncut may signify the fact they cannot offer the variety and flexibility of the type of sticker that you are looking for.
6. Review sites. Not all companies are written about on these review sites but it doesn’t hurt to check. People tend to be more motivated to write a bad comment about a company where they’ve had a negative experience opposed to a positive one.
And that's it, if you follow these simple rules you should find the right sticker printing company that will be right for your sticker printing needs.
When you find a company that does a great job, stick with them and spread the word so more people can not only get the highest quality custom stickers but also the sticker, decal or label that is the best quality and best value for their requirements.