Are you planning to revamp your existing iPhone interface? Or may be, you are new to iPhone and wish to set the right foot by installing the right apps? Well, whatever the case may be, you definitely need the best apps in your kitty. Or else, you might need to get one customized from an iPhone development company. So, to make your hunt simpler, here's an overview of top 5 iOS applications that will make your iPhone experience worthwhile. Let's take a look.
1. Evernote: Yes! Almost every iPhone user would have suggested you to download the Evernote app, but it never sounded convincing enough. Do you know why? Evernote is a very personalized app. Everyone uses it in a different manner. To sum it up, Evernote is a note-taking app that helps you in managing all kinds of notes including voice notes, text notes, audio recorded notes, pictures and voice memos. And what's more? This app even makes your notes highly search-able. This means the next time you need to make that important note, there isn't any need of struggling with sticky notes. Simply download Evernote.
2. Google Maps: Got into the wrong lane? Heading nowhere? It's high time you bid adieu to Apple Maps. Google Maps is back and this time with a bang! After being kicked out post the launch of iOS 6, Google Maps is again available for the iPhone users. All you need to do is to download this app and drive along with this tried and tested navigation partner.
3. Dashlane: Are you bad at remembering passwords? Then this app is all you could ask for. Dashlane, a password management app, lets you generate and save all your passwords automatically. And the auto complete feature acts as the icing on the cake- you don't need to fill in the same information again and again. Could life get any simpler? All you need to do is to set a strong Dashlane password and everything else will be taken care of automatically. Though the app is free to download and use, you will be missing out on some features if you don't have a premium version. A premium account costs a mere $39.99 per year. For an app that is as secure and as encrypted as Dashlane, paying this price won't pinch your pockets.
4. Facebook: The name says it all. This social media application needs no introduction at all. This dedicated app helps you in maintaining your social connect 24 by 7. Even if you are not much of a Facebook fan, you might need this app to keep a track of the information that your near ones share on this social networking hub. Posts, pictures, events, and people- this application helps you keep in touch with all, which is a reason enough to download this app and go social.
5. WebMD: This is one app that you would never wish to consult, but as and when you consult it in hours of dire need, you would be glad that you downloaded it. A diagnosis app, WebMD acts as your 'medical consultant at call'. It contains a set of simple instructions that come handy in any kind of emergencies, listings for pharmacies and medical professionals in the vicinity of your area, and first-aid guides. Isn't it a must-have app for those 'just-in-case' situations?
Awesome- this is how you would define the aforementioned collection of apps. But if you are still not satisfied with what you read or what you get in the app store, you can turn to any iPhone development company and hire iPhone developers who can render customized iOS applications for you.