Each month about 5 million men and women ask that same question, "how do I find love?"
Worldwide, it is estimated that 358 million people ask themselves the same question. Imagine that. The reason is obvious.
Finding true lasting love can be challenging and even discouraging. In March of 2013, Dr. in Psychology asked. "When two people meet, how can they find assurance that they have found their true love".
The answer given her was exactly what she had in mind. It is hope that by the time you are done reading this article, you will never ask yourself how you will find love again. The truth is that lasting love is available to everyone, including you and the purpose of this article is to help you make this dream come true.
In the process, you may be asked to do things that are out of your comfort zone. This is not to make you feel uneasy. The intention is to help you take the required steps that will help you find true love so that you do not have to keep asking yourself "how do I find love".
Finding love is just like anything that is important to you. You just need the right information. Information is power. And putting the information into practice is what will help you learn how to find love. Here are 6 steps to start with:
1. Start out by finding the right match for you. Love relationships fail because the two people in it are not right for each other. How do you know when you have found the right partner for you? I will answer this question by finishing off what the radio host said, "People, listen to your intuition." Her tone sounded as though she was pleading with the listeners. Your Intuition is the key. Here is why. Intuition is defined as 'to reveal'. In other words, when you are with the right person, ask your intuition if he or she is "the one" and your intuition will tell you.
2. Include a higher power because it works and the result will be much faster. What I mean by that is, if you have been asking yourself how do I find love that will last, you can have what you desire if you listen to your intuition. In other words when you meet someone you are interested in, get confirmation that both of you BELONG TOGETHER. A bolt is made to fit a certain nut. Once brought together, they remain tight forever because they are made for each other and so are two people made for each other.
3. Add what is missing. No love relationship on the planet comes with everything it needs to work perfectly. Add what is missing to the love relationship.
4. Women and men want lovers that are also their best friend. Be each other best friend and look out for each other.
5. Put together a success plan to break-up proof the relationship or marriage.
6. Lastly, do not just settle for anyone or go into a relationship out of loneliness, desperation or lust.
In addition, it is important to ask yourself how does going into a relationship with a love interest give you what you want. There is a reason for that. If you are seeing someone and the person treats you in a way that makes you happy and meets your needs, you will become happy in the relationship and naturally fall in love.
That is how you find love and fall in love. There is no reason why you should ask yourself how do I find love. You can make it happen.