We all know travel isn't cheap nowadays. That being said, lately I've been saving a lot of money on Grand Canyon bus tours. In fact, I've been getting my tickets well below retail price. I will tell you how to do it.
Simply use promo codes along with a couple of simple money saving strategies and you will save a bundle!
Choose Your Tour Options
Grand Canyon tours are offered every day and the buses depart from Vegas around 7 a.m. They take a full day, normally arriving back in Sin City after 8 in the evening. You'll have to decide if you want to tour the West Rim or take a bus tour of the South Rim because the buses do not go to both rims on the same tour.
Snag 10% Savings
Bus promo codes are limited-time promotional offers that tour companies use to temporarily boost their ticket sales for certain tours. Most bus coupon codes are a series of several numbers and letters, and using them can save you as much as 10% off retail.
Think about it. All on their own, bus coupon codes are great. You'll get to book a fantastic tour at awesome savings. However, you can save even more if you book your seat online and take advantage of Internet pricing.
Online tour prices are much less expensive than buying your tickets at the destination or over the telephone. In my experience, buying online can be as much as 25% cheaper even without a coupon code. So when you add the low internet price with a promo code, you will really save a bundle!
I mentioned earlier that coupon codes are usually offered to boost ticket sales for certain bus tours, but lately I've been coming across some codes that can be used with all types of Grand Canyon tours, including these:
- Coach tours to the West Rim that come with tickets to walk on the Skywalk, which is a glass bridge 4000 feet above the canyon floor and 70 feet past the edge of the canyon.
- The incredibly popular West Rim bus tour package that includes a chopper flight to the canyon bottom and a rafting trip down the Colorado River.
- The direct Vegas-to-South-Rim bus tour.
More About Promo Codes
It is very easy to use a promo code when you get one. Once you have chosen the tour you want, follow the steps below:
1. Choose the correct time and date of your chosen tour
2. Put in the number of passengers
3. Click on the submit button
You will be directed to a webpage that confirms the information you entered along with a space for you to enter your promo code. It is that easy!
More Ways To Save
You can save money even if you don't have any valid bus coupon codes. Here are a couple of ways to do that:
1. Book your tour directly on the tour operator's site. The tour operator offers the best deals, even lower than the ones you find on Viator, Priceline, or Expedia. You'll need to complete your purchase online in order to qualify for the special Internet discount and use your bus coupon code.
2. Buy your tickets early. When you buy your tickets early, you have the best tours and times to choose from and you will also save money. I usually recommend booking at least a week ahead.
By using these money saving tips on your upcoming Grand Canyon bus tour, you are sure to get the lowest price available. Stick with the basics I've mentioned -- book online, ahead of time, and use a promo code if possible. They'll help you get the best deal!