Till now, everyone must have heard about the e-cigarettes which deliver nicotine into the smokers electronically with the help of e liquid. Just like the cigarettes, hookahs have also evolved in the electronic version. E hookahs, also known as e shisha is an electronic device that vaporizes water into smoke with the help of electricity. For ego vape, you get the starter kit, quit kit and the large ego case for shisha pen.
It goes with the proverb, ‘Every coin has two sides’; as it has got some advantages as well as disadvantages. Out of the several pros and cons, let us have a look at some of the most important ones. Here we go...
Merits of e hookah
1. It is far much safer as compared to the traditional hookah and the cigarettes; thanks to the advancement in technology!
2. It is available in several flavours including pineapple, grape and apple, to name a few.
3. The electronic way gives you the amazing enjoyable experience.
4. It can be used and thrown!
5. It is easier to carry than that of those normal traditional ones which were too heavy to carry anywhere. You can carry these anywhere you like; on the beaches, in the rooms, on your holidays.
6. It is more of a kind of eco friendly as it does not emit carbon dioxide.
7. There is no specific zone for smoking hookahs; so you can do it anywhere you like. You need not go to bars especially for it.
8. It is the most economical options as it cheaper as compared to the other smoking products.
9. As it runs electronically, there is no use of fire which is really safer than the traditional hookah.
10. You have got several sizes to choose from so that you can select as per your needs and requirements.
11. Once you are done with smoking it, neither you will have its smell in the room, nor will you have to clean the ashes.
12. As there are no harmful chemicals added, your teeth and gums will neither turn to yellow colour, nor will they swell.
After having a look at the above mentioned benefits of e hookah, let us have a look at some of the risks of using e hookah.
Demerits of e hookah
1. The disposable ones cannot be refilled and reused.
2. It runs with the help of battery and can’t be used once the battery runs out.
3. As the battery drains out quickly, people do not waste time in passing it on. So, it is difficult to share.
4. These days, even the teenagers who had never tried the normal traditional hookahs have also started carrying e hookahs with them. They use most of the time in smoking hookahs rather than spending that time in studying, playing with friends or doing some productive work. This has made them lazier than ever and wasting a huge amount of money into this.
I hope that after going through the above mentioned points, you must have noticed that the number of advantages is more than that of the disadvantages. So, you can go for it once in a while. It is advisable to buy from the reputed store. IF there are no shops around, you can always order online. Good luck with that!