How RPO/ORS (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) Service is Useful for Staffing Firms:
Outsourcing of services is what the corporate world is looking for. In a recent survey by National Association of Software & Service Companies (NASSCOM), it was reported that nearly half of all Fortune 500 companies prefer to outsource software development to Indian outsourcing firms. There are array of services which are outsourced to Indian companies. Prime areas of outsourcing are recruitment services, talent management, IT services and consultancy, to name a few. Outsourcing corporate recruiting stems from cut-throat competition in every sector as a result every firm looks forward to fill the bill with the finest quality of manpower.
When a firm approaches recruitment sourcing specialist, the focus remains on deliverables which primarily consists of well-timed action clubbed with finding key (right) professionals which meet their requirements. Probably, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner could be a right decision! But let’s measure the success rate before we really plan hiring them.
The first question that might pop-up in your mind now is how can an RPO firm benefit me and what should I consider before appointing one?
Let us try going one-by-one .
Points to consider before hiring the right RPO:
• There are various services which your firm can avail through RPO like dedicated recruiter, virtual recruiter, sourcing specialist, passive search and E- recruitment.
• Have clarity on your exact requirements and thereafter look for the right vendor.
• Thoroughly study the testimonials and satisfaction rate of the existing or previous clients.
• Recruiter’s database, which is very crucial, needs to be discussed before associating?
• Turnaround time is another important factor to be considered before you zero down on RPO.
• Decide whether you wish to hire RPO on fully, hybrid or project basis. Under full outsource arrangement, client outsources all corporate recruiting to third party RPO, where else in hybrid client has in-house team which need RPO partner for ongoing recruitment. In project basis as name suggest client hires RPO for a predefined period or project.
How can you benefit from outsourcing alliance?
• Maximizes manpower and human resources.
• Achieve accelerated targets; working with RPO/ORS would leverage additional productivity resulting in more hire.
• Increases time productivity.
• Cost effective, hiring sourcing specialist can save flat 50% of what one spends on in-house recruitment.
Hence whether a company is large scale, mid cap or just a start up; RPO services have proved to be an efficient way out on curtailing expenditure yet hiring the best manpower. With global sourcing specialists working with these RPOs any firm can reap the benefits by paying a nominal fee for their services.