Access Rent a Car is a car rental company located in the heart of Vancouver and provides excellent customer service at highly competitive prices. We do virtually 24/7 service with our designated overnight parking lot, which allows customers to return the car at any time that is convenient for them Ė even outside of business hours.
What is Required to Rent a Vehicle?
More license information:
- A driverís license from any country.
- However, we might need a passport for driverís licenses that are not in English.
- You can rent a car with a temporary license only with the appropriate documentation and proper photo ID.
- You can rent a car with an expired license, but only if you have the documentation that confirms that you are currently in the process of getting a new license.
- You can rent a car with a restricted license, but it is required to be accompanied by an experienced driver during the rental period.
- We accept Class 7 licenses. Just place your ĎNí Driver sign on the back of any vehicle of ours that you are using.
Process of Renting a Vehicle
If there is a specific vehicle that you need, then you can go online and do a process of reservation. You do not have to make a deposit when reserving a vehicle, but you have to fill out your payment information in the reservation order to guarantee the booking. We accept all major credit cards as payment (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners, Discover and JCB) as well as all debit cards with Interac.
Once the vehicle is rented, you have a limit of 300 kilometers per day. In addition to that, it must be aware that the rental rate of the vehicle does not include the cost of the fuel. If you are planning to travel with the rented vehicle outside of British Columbia, you can only do it to permitted areas only as per the authorization received from Access Rent A Car.
If at any point before renting the vehicle that you need to cancel, we require a minimum of 48 hours of notice from the scheduled pick up time for standard sized vehicles and a 7 day notice for SUVs, minivans and winter/snow tire vehicles to avoid the cancellation fee. Anyone that does not show for a reservation will be charged the full cost of the rental.
Other Facts To Know
Access Rent a Car is Vancouverís preferred car rental service that offers a variety of vehicles from compact to minivan to accommodate your travels. Not only do we offer cars, but we also offer other means of transportation such as scooters and bikes. Give us a call today to learn more!
- You can rent your car with your credit/debit card, and have someone else added as an additional driver. However, if an unauthorized driver drives the vehicle, there will be a charge of CAD$0.50 per kilometer driven on the rental.
- You can rent a vehicle for the road test.