Education is one of the pillars on which life of successful person stands and quality education is still a dream of many students out there.
From lower level of education to masters and doctorate the quality of course material, name of the institute and its acceptability and ranking in the world are main factors that must be taken care off and therefore a large number of students leave their homes, cities, and countries to attain a reputed university or college for their higher studies.
Likewise, the students from Saudi Arabia are migrating to the United Kingdom for all their higher education requirements.
Saudi Arabia the country of wealth, a country with wells of oil and billionaires but still comes to a lower grade when it comes to the education, education system and various methods of providing learning at any level be it beginner, intermediate or advance. If you are a student in the UK and want to save, please use coupon iHerb Saudi Arabia for maximum saving. Also, UK based students can take advantage of the iHerb discount code UK promotion.
The Education in the United Kingdom is ranked 6th best in the world, and along with that, the practicality of courses enables the students here with lifetime opportunities in corporate sector also.
Over 4 lakh international students migrate to the United Kingdom every year for higher education and the reasons behind that are:
· The UK’s higher education system is world famous and stands under top 10 in global rankings.
· Quality is assured as all the institutes be it college or universities are held by strict rules and regulations by government.
· The style of teaching here is impressive which encourage students to ask and develops a greed for knowledge in them.
· You can pursue your interests here and choose from a variety of courses from traditional to modern.
Apart from the above-stated advantages of studying in the universities of United Kingdom, there are some reasons because of which the students from Saudi Arabia leave their own country, which includes:
· The curriculum offered in colleges here are not up to the mark as UK’s curriculum.
· The focus is more of theory part of knowledge instead of preparing students for the actual job market.
· Teaching is style is outdated where education of morals and religions is superior that languages.
· Apart from the curriculum universities also lacks in providing general and computer education.
The education in the United Kingdom from its early stages prepares a student to stand in front of the world outside and fight against every problem that occurs as an obstacle in his/her way towards his ultimate goal.
According to some reports and discussions also the students of Saudi themselves stated that the education in Saudi Arabia is way backward when compared to other countries education system. When students tend to gain knowledge about multiple languages, specialization and technologies in other countries at the age of 12 years we in Saudi are stuck in learning about religions, morals and healthy living standards.
The education in the United Kingdom, when compared to Saudi Arabia’s education system, stands tall like a lone wolf with not only in the eyes of native students but also in hearts of lakhs of international students.