ArticleBiz.com :: Free article content
Authors: Maximum article exposure. Publishers: Reprintable article content.
BROWSE ARTICLES
ArticleBiz.com Home
Featured Articles
Recently Added Articles
Most Viewed Articles
Article Comments
Advanced Article Search
AUTHORS
Submit Article
Check Article Status
Author TOS
PUBLISHERS
RSS Article Feeds
Terms of Service

The New Subaru Impreza 2.0i-S Review
Home Autos & Trucks Cars
By: Ben Sporn Email Article
Word Count: 545 Digg it | Del.icio.us it | Google it | StumbleUpon it

  

The 2018 new Subaru Impreza 2.0i-S is the latest version of this Australian favourite, and a lot has changed compared to the outgoing models. We now have a fresh platform underpinning the car and a host of new technology to explore. The Impreza 2.0i-S is the top specification model, and as such itís a great car to evaluate to gauge the new range. Letís take a closer look at what the Subaru Impreza 2.0i-S has to offer so that you can make a more informed purchasing decision.

At a Quick Glance

Perth drivers are sure to enjoy all the brand new onboard technology, and the suspension is now tuned to provide an even better ride. As one would expect from a Subaru, there is an excellent all wheel drive that feels sure footed in virtually any driving conditions. Some drivers may not enjoy the new styling for the Impreza range, and the engine could be more powerful.

The Subaru Impreza 2.0i-S

Itís important to understand that the new Impreza isnít simply a refreshed model with a few tweaks here and there to justify a new model and price point. In fact, this Impreza range has been built on an entirely new global platform that will be used for other Subaru models. However, if you look closely, you can still see that this is an Impreza with some old school touches that Aussie drivers have come to know and indeed love. Under the bonnet, you'll find a naturally aspirated four cylinder 2.0 litre "boxer" power plant that evenly provides power to the all wheel drive system. In all driving conditions, 60% of the torque is supplied to the front wheels, and the remaining 40% goes to the rear wheels. This is the system that gives the Impreza and other Subaru models that famous surefooted reputation.

Other Impressions

The new Impreza looks like a Subaru with slashes and streaks down the flanks. There are hawkish headlight clusters and downturned L-shaped rear lights that are unmistakably Subaru. Itís a step up from the outgoing model, but sadly the styling doesnít quite reach the heights of the Viziv concept car that itís based on. Only 5% of the outgoing Impreza has remained, and the design is over 70% stiffer to improve crash absorption by an impressive 40%. The centre of gravity is also lower to improve handling even further.

If they are looking for Subaru Impreza dealers, Perth based drivers should get in touch with us here at City Subaru. We have a massive selection of new, demo and used cars available for sale including the new Subaru Impreza models. We would like to invite you to join us for a no obligation test drive, and you can try out the Impreza for yourself. If you need car financing, our rates are very competitive, and the repayments will be scheduled to suit your lifestyle. Our sales team members are poised to advise you on the latest Subaru Impreza for sale price, and they will be delighted to answer any further questions you may have.

If they are looking for Subaru Impreza dealers, Perth based drivers should get in touch with us here at City Subaru. We have a massive selection of new, demo and used cars available for sale including the new Subaru Impreza models. https://www.citysubaru.com.au/new-subaru-impreza/

Article Source:
http://www.articlebiz.com/article/1051646135-1-the-new-subaru-impreza-20i-s-review/

This article has been viewed 220 times.

Rate Article
Rating: 5 / 5 stars - 1 vote(s).

Article Comments
There are no comments for this article.

Leave A Reply
 Your Name
 Your Email Address [will not be published]
 Your Website [optional]
 What is nine + one? [tell us you're human]
Notify me of followup comments via email


Related Articles


Copyright © 2019 by ArticleBiz.com. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Submit Article | Editorial