Placer County is one of the most desirable places to live in in the State of California. Just like in the days of gold rush, dozens of people flock to Placer County today to find a home for themselves and their family. If you want to move to Placer County, these are some of the best places that you can live in.
1. North Auburn: Looking at it from afar, you would almost be tempted to think North Auburn was a picturesque small town out of a Nicholas Sparks novel. The residents are also quite friendly and accommodating and it is close enough to other big towns where you can get what you need that isnít available in North Auburn.
2. Rocklin: Rocklin is a great place to build a family. It has very quiet and safe streets all over the neighborhood where children can play and have fun. Rocklin may be a boring place for you, especially if you have just moved from a more exciting city, but with time you will eventually get used to it.
3. Loomis: Loomis is also another family-oriented town in Placer County. Most residents note that there is a great shortage of nightlife and other social scenery, although they have several family centered infrastructures like parks and baseball fields. However, you should know that houses in Loomis are typically more expensive than in other places.
4. Roseville: Roseville has numerous parks and greenery around, so itís particularly loved by people who have a sense of duty to the environment. The cost of living in Roseville is also higher than the average city in California as a whole, although they have rather great schools.
5. Auburn: This is the county seat of Placer County and itís a really great place to live in. Even though it has that sense of a small town, it is still big enough such that you donít have to go out of town to get everything you need.
6. Meadow Vista: Meadow Vista is also an amazing place to live in Placer County. Although it is rather prone to seasons of drought, it generally has a nice climate and great weather conditions. You might also have to consider working from out of town as there are few available jobs within the district.
7. Newcastle: Newcastle has a fantastic weather although itís very rare to see snow throughout the year as a result of the mild winters and low rainfall Ė which do not often help in the case of the common wildfires that affect some parts of California. If you donít like traffic sounds, then Newcastle will be a great fit for you as there are very few cars around. Itís also very safe as there are very few crime incidents reported and most are misdemeanors by minors.
This piece was written by Elijah Aizenberg, and you can contact him for more information on moving to Placer County by writing to 13089 Thistle loop, Penn Valley, CA 95946.