Each and every gland in the human body has its own share of tasks to do. Like these, the Prostate Gland, a vital part of the male reproductive system,too has an important role. Like other types of Cancer, Prostate Cancer too sets off after the Cancer cells begin to multiply in the Prostate. This is also referred to as Carcinoma of the Prostate, and this deadly ailment strikes when there are significant changes occurring in the DNA of a usual Prostate cell. Age, family history, weight, height, environmental attributes, ethnicity, people with multiple sexual partners or being sexually active from an early age, also men who have has a Vasectomy procedure, etc. – can be few of the causes behind the beginning of Prostate Cancer.
Among the many treatment choices, a Prostatectomy Surgery is one of the most effective methods of treatment. With the help of this, the Prostate Gland and some of the surrounding tissues are removed. There are different surgical approaches to perform this procedure. In order to treatment Prostate Cancer, there is a wide spectrum of treatment options possible today. These include Chemotherapy, Cryotherapy, Hormone Therapy, CyberKnife Surgery and others. However, the surgical options are:
Best Hospitals for Prostate Cancer Treatment in India
- Radical Prostatectomy – This surgery involves removing the entire Prostate Gland, either through a huge cut or several small cuts
- Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy – In this, a thin tube with a camera attached to it is inserted via small incisions. These incisions are made near the tumour and after this, specific surgical instruments are passed to reach the tumour and eliminate it
- Robotic Surgery - It is the most advanced technique in which robotic arms replicate the actions of the surgeon’s hands
The Indian hospitals have sped their way to reach the top of the healthcare industry, not only in India, but these hospitals are reputed all over the world; especially, for Prostate Cancer Treatment India, there are several hospitals. The hospitals are regularly updating their diagnostic and surgical infrastructure as well as adopting every kind of modern surgery. Few of the best hospitals for Prostate Cancer Treatment in Indiacan be:
Like these, there are many more hospitals, which have raised the standards of healthcare services. These hospitals are seeing a continually rising footfall owing to their popularity.
- Fortis Hospital
- Max Healthcare
- Lilavati Hospital
- Hiranandani Hospital
- Manipal Hospital
Top Surgeons for Prostate Cancer Treatment in India
Be it any field of medicine, the names of Indian doctors and surgeons have to be there in the list of the best medical professionals. Similarly, when it comes to Cancer, the India Cancer experts have carved a niche for themselves and are looked upon by their peers from all over the globe. The top surgeons for Prostate Cancer Treatment in India have acquired a very sought-after position and not only the Indian patients but international patients too travel from different countries.
These surgeons are highly proficient in the way they handle the different modes of Prostate Cancer treatment. Their association with the best hospitals for Prostate Cancer Treatment in India makes them all the more favoured.
- Dr. Chandan Choudhary – Dharamshila Narayana Super speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Dr. Ragavan Narasimhan – Apollo Speciality Cancer Hospital, Chennai
- Dr. Dilip Raja – Wockhardt Hospital Central Mumbai
- Dr. Arun Behl – Fortis Hospital, Mulund
- Dr. Yuvaraja T. B – Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Page 1 of 2 :: First | Last :: Prev | 1 2 | Next