Ghorepani Poon Hill Panorama Trek-11 days
Ghorepani Poon hill panorama trek, a wonderful journey to the mid hill within towering Annapurna mountain range of an awesome views of Mt. Dhaulagiri and Manaslu massif surrounded by verdant alpine cool forest of rhododendron, Oaks, magnolia and others trees in complete wilderness. Due to the rich vegetation, a Botanical paradise specially in the spring and summer with wildflowers in bloom including Nepal`s National flower rhododendron in varied colors. Botanical Treks & Excursion, the journey passes through a complete diverse range of climatic conditions a real change in vegetation, cultures, people, religion & landscapes than anywhere in the world within a week time. Trekking with Botanical Treks & Excursion into Ghorepani Pun hill panorama trekking. The walking or hiking is not difficult due to moderate elevation with some steep ascend and descend most of the way on this memorable journey by passing through several traditional mid hills Gurung, Magar, Thakali & other tribes villages along the way.
Ghorepani & Pun hill panorama treks leads to a super impressive hill top at Pun hill for sunrise views on the panorama of high snow peaks of Dhaulagi I (8167 m /26,785 ft) & other peaks including Tukuche peak, Tilicho peak, Annapurna I (8,091 m/26,545 ft), Annapurna South (7,219 m/23,693 ft), Hiunchuli peak (6,441 m/21,126 ft) and Mt. Machhapuchhre or Fishtail (6,993 m/22,937 ft). Botanical Treks & Excursion return journey to an alternative route through the large Gurung village of Gandruk and Landruk along river Modi gorge valley with constant views of snow-capped mountains along the way then finally completing at Pokhara, a popular scenic tourist destination with beautiful Lake Phewa, overlooking towering snow-capped mountain ranges.
1. Visit the Nepal`s most beautiful lake city of Pokhara.
2. Trekking in the heart of Annapurna region.
3. Trekking in the Nepal`s most popular & busiest trekking route, Ghorepani pun hill.
4. Meet the different local ethnic people & observed their simple life styles of the mid hill.
5. Experience & observed the panoramic view of the mountain ranges more than 20 snow-capped mountains.
6. Walking in the rural farm, forest & villages.
7. Enjoy the short trek in the Annapurna region.