QuickBooks is a great example of how modern technology has made life simpler for everyone, even accountants and business owners. However, it can get riddled with problems at times and make you forget all the good things and convenience that it otherwise has to offer.
All these issues have been numbered to make them a little easier to fix and also so that one can try to understand how and why they came up. One such problem that users may often find is error 30159. This is one of the Runtime Errors in QB.
This can make your computer quite sluggish and even unresponsive at times, which is why it must be resolved as soon as possible. To solve any problem in the software, we need to determine its root cause. This will help us in preventing it from repeating in the future. Luckily, it is quite easy to troubleshoot these in QuickBooks.
Reasons that Cause Error 30159
The following are the most likely causes for this or a similar issue, such as error 12152, to develop. You may find your possible trigger listed below:-
● Missing QB files that are important for it to run smoothly.
● Lack of required files as they may have been deleted accidentally or on purpose by another program or feature.
● Infected data from certain malware or virus.
● Improper installation or uninstallation of the required software into your computer.
● Corrupted software or registry-entry in Windows.
How Can I Fix Error 30159
This set of solutions and steps can help you to solve your problem. It is also useful for another code numbered as 1402. You have to do as follows:-
● Check if your QB software is properly updated. If not, then download and install the updates that may be available.
● While you are checking for QB updates, you can also take a look at the device drivers for your Windows and if they need updating as well.
● It may be possible that junk files crowding up your system are interfering with the smooth operation of your QuickBooks. If so, then you have to clean your disk by suitable software you can find online or by using the "clean mgr" command in the Command Prompt.
● Don’t forget to check for viruses and malware and run antivirus software.
If the abovementioned tips don’t work, then re-install your QB software. In case that doesn’t help either, you can contact us. We have an experienced ProAdvisor team to solve all of your QuickBooks related problems and issues.