Your sleep position is also important when choosing your mattress.
● Firm mattress tops are best suited if you sleep mostly on your back or stomach, giving you the proper comfort and support.
● Plush layers work best for helping sooth pressure points throughout your body as you sleep.
● Pillow top mattress layers are constructed of material soft enough to let your body sink in and are particularly suited to side sleepers.
Make sure the base you have at home is similar to the base in the display room, as a mattress can feel very different on another base.
There are four main types of mattress:
● Continuous or open-coil mattress – Often more affordable but less durable than pocket springs. The springs move as one unit so tossing and turning can disturb your partner.
● Memory foam mattress – These mattresses are topped with a layer of memory foam which takes pressure off joints as you sink into the foam. The downside is that it can feel too warm for some.
● Latex foam mattress – Tend to be durable and the materials breathe, so they are a good option for those prone to allergies and dust mites and there is less chance of overheating.
These mattresses have a solid feel and they can be cumbersome to move due to their weight. Cheaper versions can get lumpy after a time.
● Pocket-sprung mattress – a pocket-sprung mattress has up to 3000 springs sewn into individual fabric pockets. They can be customised to have two sides, of different firmness.
They offer good support by distributing your body weight evenly, and will support two people of two different body weights well because the springs are separate. The open-spring construction allows air to circulate. The springs can be customised to different tensions – soft, medium or firm.
They can be heavy to turn and natural materials such as lambs wool can exacerbate allergies.
Some mattress companies have a comfort guarantee for several weeks and will swap the mattress if you are not satisfied.
Mattress Jonesboro AR and Mattress Searcy AR.
When it comes to buying a new bed for your home, there are a lot of choices available to you. We merchandise our store with careful consideration, striving to carry the appropriate variety of the best brands available today. We know everything about our products and are eager to help you find anything that fits your unique needs. Let us help you find your perfect match in size, features, price, and style.
Finding the right mattress can be a daunting task, but one well worth the effort. You'll use your new mattress often, and they add value, style, and convenience to your home. Make sure you have the right information to help you make these important decisions. Shop with experts who can show you the best selection available and answer all your questions; come see our inventory of the latest trends and the most dependable manufacturers.
Because we know our products inside and out, our service doesn't end with your purchase. We have long standing relationships with the most popular manufacturers and all the product knowledge to help you maintain your mattress for the duration of their lives.
Shop where you can see the finest selection of the best products available today to match your budget, needs, and style. Shop where experts can guide you through the myriad of options available and can answer your every question. Shop where you get exceptional service for the life of your mattress.
Come shop with us!