Do you use AOL mail for personal and professional use? Do you use the AOL browser to browse the web? How about accessing both, as well as other AOL services in one place? Sounds good! Well, AOL offers everyone a faster and safer place, that is, AOL Desktop Gold, so you can travel the world of AOL without problems.
The best part of this desktop software is that you don't have to pay anything extra if you already have the AOL Advantage Plan membership. Some of the key features of this software include high speed, high-level security, enhanced encryption, easy transition from the previous version and automatic updates.
Like any other software, you may experience different technical errors when using the software or while downloading AOL Desktop Gold. AOL Won’t Open Issue is one of those common problems that often worries users. It occurs due to one of the following reasons:
1. If the software was not downloaded or installed correctly
2. If any of the AOL Gold download or installation files get corrupted
3. If this desktop software conflicts with some other software installed on your device
4. If your system is infected with a malware
5. If your hard drive is damaged for any reason
Whatever the reason, it must be repaired before it affects the productivity of your work. To solve the problem of AOL will not open, you can do the following:
1. Run a full antivirus scan to discover and correct viruses, if any.
2. Make sure your computer system meets all the necessary requirements for downloading, installing and trouble-free operation of AOL Desktop Gold
3. Turn off the antivirus and Windows Firewall for a while and then try to open AOL Gold
4. Clear your browser’s cache
5. Make sure your internet connection is stable
6. Stop any continuous process such as downloading any file for a while
If none of the solutions mentioned above work in your favor, uninstall the software by visiting the Windows Control Panel and reinstall it following the step-by-step instructions.
After implementing the aforementioned resolutions, if the problem persists, contact the AOL customer service team. The team of technicians can be contacted by dialing the AOL support number, which remains active throughout the day. Call now and get a safe repair in no time.