Wigs are more and more popular in our life, but do you know how to take care of your wigs? Hope you can understand after reading this articles.
1. How to wash it?
1) You must gently brush the wigs thoroughly with a special wig brush, don't use normal show brush, because the plastic material of brush is different from the wigs brush. Soft brush will be good to our wigs.
2) Take some shampoo and mixed with cold water.
3) Agitate gently after Immersing wig one minute. Be care, do not rub the wig!
4) Rinse the wig gently in the water thoroughly.
5) Use a towel and blotting the wig gently. Do not wring or squeeze.
6) Apply conditioning spray very lightly over wig, spraying 10-12 inches from the wig.
7) Let the wig to air dry on a slender object like a can of hairspray or a shampoo bottle covered with a hand towel.
8) Do not use a hair dryer. Natural dry only. You may gently style the wig with your fingertips.
9) Brush wig after completely dry. Do not allow the wig to dry in direct sunlight.
2. How to style the wig if not wear?
You can style it with a wig brush, or your fingertips. Keep it from human use brushes. These brushes can create excessive tension, over-stretching the hair with abrasive strokes that may damage the hair.
The wigs we carry are shake & wear and can be styled by simply using a wide tooth comb or your fingertips. The best styling tool is the most inexpensive, a spray bottle of clean and cool water are enough.
To achieve style variations, better to use liquid wig mousse. For curly or wavy styles, just mousse, hand scrunch, and pick the style into curls. On straight styles, mousse and brush lightly. Your wig was designed with a basic style but the variations you can achieve through styling are limitless. Adding height can be achieved by gently lifting with the wig comb. If you want to add fullness as well, tease or back-comb and then smooth the surface hair over the teasing. Your wig can be returned to its basic style by washing it and allowing it to air dry.
To completely restyle, Better to take your wig to a professional stylist.
3. What should avoid?
1) Keep your wig from the heat in excess of 160Ã??Ã?Â°. (Like opening an oven door, standing near a barbecue grill, etc. ) Because it will damage the wig fibers. Any type of heat will cause wig fibers to frizz (lamps, ovens/stoves, heat from body).
2) Don't brush wig when it is wet.
3) Don't use any form of curling irons, hot rollers or blow dryers. Repeat, heat will ruin the wig.
4) Keep it from the products designed for regular human hair. Only use wig shampoo, wig conditioner, wig hair spray, wig mousse, and brushes or combs made especially for wigs. Please buy it from the professional wig stores. 5) Keep it from bleaches, colors, or rinses. 6) Keep it from swimming pool.
More questions, welcome to visit our website:www.china-best-supplier.com
Copyright!If copy,please make a link to us.