You can start to save gas immediately! Raise your cars MPG and save on gas prices using these 7 tips! Save money on gas starting today.
1) Remove Excess Weight: Save gas by taking all that useless junk out of your car. 100 pounds can reduce your cars MPG by 2%.
2) Driving Fast: Speeding lowers your cars gas mileage by 33% at highway speeds and 5% around town. Save money on gas by slowing down a little, avoiding jack-rabbit starts and coast to red lights.
3) Gas Cards: You can save on gas prices because many gas cards offer a 10% to 15% discount. If a gallon of gas costs you $2.75, then that gas card could save you as much as 41 cents per gallon!
4) OD: Use your cars overdrive gear whenever you can. Lowering your rpmís uses less fuel and will save money on gas.
5) Fast Freeway Driving: The D.O.E. (Department Of Energy) says that each 5 MPH you drive over 60 costs you 25 cents per gallon of gas.
6) Don't Idle: Save on gas prices by avoiding idling whenever possible because idling gets you a whopping ZERO miles per gallon of gas!
7) Gas Cap: You can save gas by making sure your car has a gas cap...and one that fits properly too! It sounds bizarre to me, but the D.O.E. says that 17% of the cars on the road donít have gas caps. Thatís 147 MILLION gallons of gas that is wasted each year through evaporation...and it pollutes too!
So there are 7 easy ways for you to save gas today!
Discover the Stategies, tips, and advice on how to increase fuel economy Save-Gas-Increase-Mileage.com