CERAMIC HAIR STRAIGHTENERS
Hair straightening is one of the latest hair style fads where people with all types of hair use hair straighteners to straighten hair, using heat. There are two types of hair straighteners; steam ceramic hair straighteners like H2 pro and regular hair straighteners. The difference between these two hair straighteners is that regular straighteners are meant for use on dry hair while the steam hair straighteners can be used on damp hair.
Steam ceramic hair straighteners come with vent channels on the sides of its flat plates for the extraction of moisture from hair and to seal the hair cuticle. This straightens the hair with the venting of steam. There are various advantages to steam hair straighteners over regular ones.
1. The greatest advantage of steam ceramic hair straighteners is that it can be used to style towel dried hair. This is because this hair straightener can be used on damp hair. This thus eliminates the need of blow drying the hair before straightening. This not only saves time, but also creates minimum heat damage to the hair.
2. Moreover, steam hair straighteners make straightening of thick and coarse hair easy because of the use of steam. These straighteners are found in various designs and sizes where the width of its flat plates can be changed for different lengths of hair. Longer hair need wider plates while shorter hair, narrower plates.
3. Steam hair straighteners like H2pro usually come with ceramic hot plates and temperature control so that you can control temperature with your hair. It is better to use more heat for thick, curly and coarse hair and lower temperatures for thinner, straighter and smoother hair.
4. There are also some steam hair straighteners that come with small teeth at its edge to comb hair before it touches the flat plate.
5. There are water tanks to store water in some ceramic hair straighteners like H2pro, to hold water to steam straighten dry hair.
Tips for choosing flat irons
It is possible to choose your flat irons by brand where the more popular ones like H2pro may cost more. However it is worthwhile paying so much for it as they give great results with hair straightening.
You can also choose your flat iron based on the color you like. There are numerous colors to choose from today like green, purple, blue, black, silver and also pink.
Buying low profile flat irons is not a bad idea either as these products have been around for a long time, and have thus built consumer confidence. Besides color and brand, you have to take the price and the features of the flat iron into consideration to make the final choice for the best iron for yourself.
Ceramic hair straighteners are relatively better.
With so many flat irons to choose from, it is important that you choose the right hair flat iron for yourself. Though consumer flat irons are cheaper, the professional ceramic flat irons have ceramic heaters and thick ceramic layers on the plate.
Ceramic flat irons produce negative ions and infrared heat that is gentle to your hair. It also helps in sealing hair follicles, preserves moisture of your hair and conditions hair for added shine and health.
Though ceramic flat irons are the best for your hair straightening needs, you have to choose the right sized one as mentioned above. If you want to make curls and flips, choose plates having rounded edges.
Why you should buy your H2pro flat iron from GrandPerfumes.com
Page 1 of 2 :: First | Last :: Prev | 1 2 | Next