Here are 7 quick ways to lose weight using simple and easy ways to jolt your body into action. The methods below doesn't require any fancy gym equipment and or any complex science eating. It's possible to lose big numbers in 7 days following the steps below-
Quick Ways to Lose Weight
1. The first and simplest thing you can do is to drink water. Most of the time when you believe you're hungry - you are actually just thirsty. The reason for this confusion is that the signals for both hunger and thirst are very similar and it can be easily confused for hunger. So by drinking a large glass of water "that has no calories" you won't eat as often and when you do eat you will also eat less. Not only that, water is great for you - much better than the fizzy drinks and sugary juice drinks. It's the sugar in those drinks that bare the dead calories and will add inches to your waistline.
2. Think about making small changes instead of overhauling your life all at once. It can be overwhelming to change too much too quickly. A lot of times you'll end up eating everything in your refrigerator and then punishing yourself or just quitting altogether.
So start out by trying baby steps. You can switch to diet soda (or even better, water), use mustard instead of mayo on wholemeal bread, and take the stairs instead of the elevator at work. Doing anything, no matter how small it is, will be better than nothing.
3. Simply stop all foods and drinks with empty calories. Drinks like low fat smoothies, green tea, cordials, and water are recommended. Whilst eating more fresh foods like fruits, vegetables, lean meat, fish, skinless chicken and wholegrain foods have nutritional benefits. And choose low GI carbohydrate foods such as wholegrain pasta, Dongara rice or Basmati rice, multi-grain bread to help curb hunger. In others words, limit the fruit juices, donuts, white breads, take outs, fast foods and soft drinks as much as possible.
4. Read between the lines - Get into the habit of reading the ingredients of the foods they eat, and understand it. If you have not then it is time to start, and knowing what you are eating helps to combat your weight issues.
You need to know what additives are in your food and how it has been processed and grown if at all possible. Many additives are unhealthy and can have a negative impact on your health. Take the time to do a bit of research, ask questions and find out what is in the food you eat and how it affects your overall health. You owe it to yourself.
5. Once you begin a healthy eating regime, it is important to stick to it. Give yourself at least one month to get used to eating differently. Remember, a habit takes that long to be broken. Since eating badly is a habit, you will have to re-train yourself to eat in moderation. Cut out pointless snacking, so lay off the potato chips and soda. While you don't have to give these foods up forever, you will have to cut down until you have learned not to gorge on them.
Page 1 of 2 :: First | Last :: Prev | 1 2 | Next